Notices

Is today idiot day or what?

Old 06-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
Brianz1001 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
Brianz1001's Tacoma Gallery
Is today idiot day or what?

Ok gota RANT!

So this young guy has his Nissan pick up towed in the shop today, so I will call with price to repair but your looking at about 3hrs.

So he comes back in like hour and a half needs to get something out of thecab, no problem trucks on the lift about 4' off the ground. he's walking aroundand starts to scream about his tailgate, bla bla bla scratch not going to payfor the repair, bla bla bla doing it for free...... so I'm like dude your truck went from point A parking lot to point B bay

We didn't touch the bed or tailgate, the starter is bad and out, waiting forthe new one to arrive. We told him to calm down and wait in the front, this kid would not stop. So were like do you want this fixed or not? Very busy today. Ahole kept going on and on... called Frankie my guy, rolled it to the outside,threw the old starter in the bed and said get this POS off my lot before I call the cops and get it impounded for being illegally parked. Another tow came and took it away...
Old 06-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #4
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
People always trying to get something for free
Old 06-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
That was the morning, afternoon this 19yr old kid had his Mustang bedded in because he went to do a dyi oil change and removed the Trans plug instead.
Well the Mustang Trans is a sealed unit and you need a special pump to put the fluidback in, there is no fill tube in those cars. Just laughed all day long.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #6
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianz1001 View Post
Ok gota RANT!

So this young guy has his Nissan pick up towed in the shop today, so I will call with price to repair but your looking at about 3hrs.

So he comes back in like hour and a half needs to get something out of thecab, no problem trucks on the lift about 4' off the ground. he's walking aroundand starts to scream about his tailgate, bla bla bla scratch not going to payfor the repair, bla bla bla doing it for free...... so I'm like dude your truck went from point A parking lot to point B bay

We didn't touch the bed or tailgate, the starter is bad and out, waiting forthe new one to arrive. We told him to calm down and wait in the front, this kid would not stop. So were like do you want this fixed or not? Very busy today. Ahole kept going on and on... called Frankie my guy, rolled it to the outside,threw the old starter in the bed and said get this POS off my lot before I call the cops and get it impounded for being illegally parked. Another tow came and took it away...

I bet hi side of the story tells completely different :P
Old 06-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to tell the owner of the shop to install cameras for people trying to claim shit like that
Old 06-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianz1001 View Post
That was the morning, afternoon this 19yr old kid had his Mustang bedded in because he went to do a dyi oil change and removed the Trans plug instead.
Well the Mustang Trans is a sealed unit and you need a special pump to put the fluidback in, there is no fill tube in those cars. Just laughed all day long.
Hmmmmmm. Sounds strangely familiar to some Tacoma owners that think they drive Previas.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Hmmmmmm. Sounds strangely familiar to some Tacoma owners that think they drive Previas.
*snicker*
Old 06-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #10
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
I get this same shit all the time "what happen to my center cap it was on there when I brought it in""this ant my battery yall swapped batteries in my ca""I had mor gas dan dis in my ca yall stole my gas".
Old 06-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
Dude it could have happened during tow, that's not my problem go call them and bitch.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
yea that his POS broke down.. take your shit to the dealer then!
Old 06-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #13
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb-ass, either way, starter and scratch are 2 different issues. you still pay for the repairs at hand, then sort out the rest.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #14
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Every day is idiot day, just some days are worse than others!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
It's been idiot day consecutively for about four years now.