LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

vw bugs here?

Old 06-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
vw bugs here?

Had a nice one but had to let it go to move here. Show us what you have.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The day I let mine go, turns out a Taco owner bought it.

Used to be a familiar site.

Date is wrong, pic taken in '11

Old 06-13-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't this be in the second gen section?
Old 06-13-2012, 03:48 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Shouldn't this be in the second gen section?
lol, noooooo
Old 06-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
My first car was a 1963 VW Beetle, 6 volt system. My grandmother drove it to church and the grocery store. This was in 1974, finding a stereo and 6-12 volt converter was lots of fun. I eventually ditched it for a 72 Datsun 510, great little car.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Always wanted one of these, probably one of the coolest, most simple cars ever made if you think about it.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #10
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few pics of my 1954 Deluxe Oval Window Beetle. I bought this car completely restored with original, number matching 36 hp motor and tranny, back in 1999. Needless to say, I was doing some pretty retarded drugs back then, and I figured it would be a good idea to primer it rust red...it was silver with black fenders, then I decided to completely disassemble it. This is how it has sat for about 13 years. I will return it to it's former glory one of theses days, once the Taco is finished. Moral of the story kids, DON'T DO DRUGS!!! It was an amazing car and Dr. Porsche was a genius for inventing such a reliable and beautiful vehicle.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:22 PM   #11
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sicks bugs! im really diggin that blue one. hopefully one day i can get one or a VW bus
Old 06-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredFF View Post
My first car was a 1963 VW Beetle, 6 volt system. My grandmother drove it to church and the grocery store. This was in 1974, finding a stereo and 6-12 volt converter was lots of fun. I eventually ditched it for a 72 Datsun 510, great little car.
Compared to an early Beetle (pre 1967), a Datsun 510 is like explosive diarrhea.

The VW Beetle and Transporter (Bus for the layperson) is the original economy car. Adolf Hitler had Dr. Ferdinand Porsche design the car in the mid 30's as a vehicle for the regular person. It's original name was the KDF-Wagen, KDF, stands for Kraft Durch Freude, or "Strength Through Joy". It was originally only available for purchase through the KDF organization in Nazi Germany, by saving stamps in a book. Each stamp was worth so many Reichsmarks, and once the book was filled, you turned it in and were supposed to get a new KDF-Wagen. Unfortunately the incentive program began shortly before the factory was built in 1936 and by the time people were ready to submit their stamp books, World War 2 had begun in Europe and production went away from simple transportation vehicles to making war vehicles. The results were the Kubelwagen (literal translation is bucket car, but looks similar to the Thing), Kommanderwagen (4x4 Beetle) and the Schwimmwagen (amphibious 4x4). Dr. Porsche also designed a turret for the Tiger 2 tank and the biggest tank ever produced, the Maus.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my old '71 that my dad and I did a $h*t ton of work on. I drove that beast until I sold it to get my Truck. I actually won a few car shows with this transporter.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:55 PM   #14
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery

Yes these are pictures of pictures but thats all I had....Memories....
Old 06-14-2012, 09:18 PM   #15
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my little hotrod. Its was/is my first car.
Attached Thumbnails
vw bugs here?-bug-jump.jpg   vw bugs here?-img_5697.jpg