Nope, bachelor(or bachelorette) for ever! 29 27.62%
Yes, but it didnt work out, got divorced 20 19.05%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
dommo is on a distinguished road
Army: Drill Sergeant
dommo's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't learn my lesson the first time

So tomorrow is the big day, getting married. This is attempt number two, however. Now, I will fully admit that the first marriage was a mistake. I didn't get married for any of the right reasons...only out of responsibility. I did however get two awesome kids out of the deal(which I have custody of, should tell you something about the quality of her character, so I dont take all the fault for it not working). Anyways, I'm really excited for tomorrow. We are getting married in Indiana, where she is from, so we have a drive ahead of us today. Anyways, just curious about how many have been married before, how many times, etc.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. Marriage isn't a bad thing, you just need to find the right one.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery

JK, congrats!
Old 06-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #4
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats,

Good luck Marriage is a great institution if you want to spend your life in one :} Just kidding. I will admit to having given congratulation cards to the ladies and condolence cards to the men :} all in good fun though.

Cypher
Old 06-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #5
TJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TIM
TJGARZA84's Tacoma Gallery
YES, AND I STILL AM - CONGRATS AND BEST OF LUCK .......
Old 06-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #6
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I've been engaged 3 times, and married once. The last woman was the right one, the first two were not. sometimes you gotta get rid of the bad to find the good.

good luck!
Old 06-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #7
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Once you find the right one, it's perfect. Praying this one is THE ONE for you. Congrats and best of luck OP.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #8
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Congrats OP! My better half and I are kicking it around, nothing serious yet tho
Old 06-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
congrats! been married for 12 years and have 3 girls and we have been together for over 14 years.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #10
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Coming up on my first anniversary July 2nd, been an amazing year. Wish you the best!
Old 06-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #11
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Only been engaged once. Good luck on your future man. Marriage has its ups and downs, hopefully all ups for you.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #12
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
On my second one, jennie and i have been married 25 yrs in sept been together 28.. couldnt ask for a greater person to be with..

First one ended in less then 3 years got married for all the wrong reasons also.. Didnt get married to jennie till i was 30

Have two daughters Rachel with jennie who is 15, and Da-Naii by my first wife who is 34..

Good luck to you, hopefully the second one is the charm
Old 06-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #13
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
My first marriage was the "6 happiest months of my life". Yes that's not a typo ... 6 months!!!! LOL. Now I've been married 15 awesome happy years and have 2 great kids aged 12 and 13. Congrats!! Hope you and your wife have a long happy life together!!!
Old 06-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #14
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats from another GA member.

I'm kinda similar to you, married the 1st time but no kids thankfully, knew it was a mistake but just took some time to admit it to myself. On my 2nd now going on 4 years and have my first child on the way. I'm happy now, found "the one" and I knew it from date #1 although I was gun shy this time and drug my feet. Just make sure this is what you truly want, be honest with yourself. But it sounds like you've already determined that. Good luck!
Old 06-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #15
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
My first marriage was the "6 happiest months of my life". Yes that's not a typo ... 6 months!!!! LOL. Now I've been married 15 awesome happy years and have 2 great kids aged 12 and 13. Congrats!! Hope you and your wife have a long happy life together!!!
Congrats to him, nothing can beat his experience.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #17
dommo is on a distinguished road
Army: Drill Sergeant
dommo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the kind words. And yes..the kids love her, and vice versa, its working out great so far. Been together for about 2-1/2 years. I know this might sound stupid, but I'm actually getting married this time because I love her(well, and because she generally puts up with my shit, lol), rather than out of obligation/responsibility.

As far as 6 months...Damn, you have me beat, lol. My first marriage lasted just shy of 4 years, however, we were seperated for a little over 2 years of that, living in different houses, so I don't really count it as 4 years.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #18
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Been with my wife 11 years, worst/best thing I've ever done. Congrats!
Old 06-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #19
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man! I am actually proposing to my girl in a few weeks here!
Old 06-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #20
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Location: south Florida - west palm, lauderdaleish. Not from here though, I can count AND spell.
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Grats man, and best of luck to you.

Just remember...100% of divorces start off as marriages.