Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What did you give or get for father's day?

Old 06-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
What did you give or get for father's day?

okay, i'll start. i'm only 23 with no kids so i'm only the giver. i got my dad a Kershaw Blur lightly engraved on the non cutting part of the blade with Happy Father's Day 2012.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i got my dad a new scrub brush for the vehicles since he broke the last one, and a card. He appriciates what we do for him, and my mom so neither want expensive, flashy gifts. We all pooled in a couple years ago and got my dad a nice crossbow for Christmas, he was actually in shock as to what was in the envelope that Christmas morning.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #3
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Happy FD Fathers!
imo - Its just another Hallfart Holliday to me. All deserving Mothers and Fathers should be recognized and treated with respect more than once a year.
i just saw the video of your accident. i think the best gift you gave your dad is you still being here
Old 06-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
well, i gave my grandad 5 boxes of Mexican hat candy
His dad loved em, as does he
Old 06-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i got my dad a new scrub brush for the vehicles since he broke the last one, and a card. He appriciates what we do for him, and my mom so neither want expensive, flashy gifts. We all pooled in a couple years ago and got my dad a nice crossbow for Christmas, he was actually in shock as to what was in the envelope that Christmas morning.
yeah i too try and think of something that he needs more than wants. but i saw him admiring one of my knives and saw that he only has cheap ones that break really quick. so i think this gift was perfect, it fulfilled his wants and needs.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
well, i gave my grandad 5 boxes of Mexican hat candy
His dad loved em, as does he

ahaha i've never seen or herd of those before.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
ahaha i've never seen or herd of those before.
they are old style penny candies that they used to sell at the old candy stores. Wegmans still carries them. the candy is ok, he loves them though
Old 06-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
My dad is hard to shop for, if he wants something he will buy it, even if its like a week before his bday or whatnot..At the very minimum, a card with a nice giftcard is always welcomed, that way your dad can get what he wants.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #10
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
My dad is hard to shop for, if he wants something he will buy it, even if its like a week before his bday or whatnot..At the very minimum, a card with a nice giftcard is always welcomed, that way your dad can get what he wants.
same thing with my grandad. I bought him enough candy to save him from looking for it for 6 months at least.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #11
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evh5150 View Post
I got from my kids new gray Double Cab Clazzio seat covers

that's awesome man. the best thing is stuff for guns, sports, and my truck as well..
Old 06-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
me and my brother went in on a set of ratcheting wrenches for pop. will give them to him in a little while. those things aint cheap! . . but i know he'll love them.

happy fathers day to you dads.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #13
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
okay, i'll start. i'm only 23 with no kids so i'm only the giver. i got my dad a Kershaw Blur lightly engraved on the non cutting part of the blade with Happy Father's Day 2012.

Nice looking blade.

I got a shirt with footie prints all over it. And a clay disk with a monkey paw embossed motif.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #14
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
I got a customized Louisville Slugger and I got my old man a University of Kentucky baseball jersey.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #15
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Im also the giver, I made my dad a Satoshi
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...4059_large.jpg
Old 06-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #16
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I got my dad a box of ammo an some Magpul hanguards.
I got some sex
Old 06-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Im also the giver, I made my dad a Satoshi
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...4059_large.jpg
That turned out awesome man

I got to go to work
Old 06-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #18
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
That turned out awesome man

I got to go to work
Thanks man, and great job with the letters, wouldn't have turned out so good without them
Old 06-17-2012, 01:56 PM   #19
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
iPad
Old 06-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #20
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I am a dad everyday so I dont need a calendar telling me I am great..