Hello fellow TW members. I was hoping I can get a few of you guys/gals to help out a friend of mine win a grant that will go towards his catering business. My buddy applied for a $250,000 grant that is given to 12 small business by Chase Bank. The way to get this grant is if he can get as many votes as he can before June 30th, which is the day all voting ends. After he reaches 250+ votes his application will be submitted for review by the bank. More votes will also help show the bank his company is reputable, which will provide more incentive to invest in his company by granting him the $250,000. I remember a member here was able to get votes for his son's mountain bike design, which in the end won the contest and he brought home a brand new bike. I'm hoping I can get the same response to help my friend get his catering business to the next level. With the money he plans to open up a kitchen where he can prep all his meals instead of renting out a place every time he has an event. He also plans on using the kitchen as a classroom for everyday people like you and me to help expand our knowledge in the kitchen. His business is really taking off and this will really help him out!
All you have to do his click here and follow these steps:
1. On the lower right you will see an area where you can "Log In & Support". You can do that or to make it easier right under that there is another link in blue that says "Log In With Facebook". Click that and log in.
2. Type in Everyday Events in the box labeled "Business Name".
3. Select California in the box labeled "State".
4. Select West Hills in the box labeled "City".
5. Press search and the business will be right below.
6. CLICK VOTE/Support (I forgot what it says) and that's it.
Thank you guys in advance. Hopefully we can get enough votes together to help my friend out.
Here is the Facebook page for his business: http://www.facebook.com/everydayevents