Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

So What's Your New Years Resolution?

Old 12-31-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
So What's Your New Years Resolution?

It had to come out sooner or later...

I'm going to start jogging again. Hopefully get in better shape. What about the rest of you?
Old 12-31-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
It had to come out sooner or later...

I'm going to start jogging again. Hopefully get in better shape. What about the rest of you?
my new years resolution for 09.........................................

mod my tacoma some more!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
SouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of light

SouthWhittierMetalWorks's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna take up smoking.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
my new years resolution for 09.........................................

mod my tacoma some more!!!
lol... I like it...
Old 12-31-2008, 04:23 PM   #5
Let it snow!
OhioTaco will become famous soon enough

OhioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthWhittierMetalWorks View Post
I'm gonna take up smoking.
I like that, me to.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:23 PM   #6
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm with ya on getting in better shape. The new job I started back in May has been kinda cushy and I've gotton less excercise, gonna start working out in our facilities fitness room regularly.......I hope...
Old 12-31-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
Stop being such a procrastinator.... be nicer to people, work out more, ride my horse more, learn spanish, get a boyfriend you know all the usual new years stuff.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:24 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
ok...............im gonna add working out more/getting in better shape to modding my taco!!! got to get into shape for when bow season comes back around!
Old 12-31-2008, 04:30 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
As my Wife has informed me that she is beggining Kick Boxing classes starting mid January, Im gonna start working out and getting back into shape. Maybe take a self defense course.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:48 PM   #11
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySky72 View Post
Stop being such a procrastinator.... be nicer to people, work out more, ride my horse more, learn spanish, get a boyfriend you know all the usual new years stuff.
there's probably 1000 Taco guys that'll take ya up on the boyfriend thing...
Old 12-31-2008, 04:57 PM   #12
CheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to behold

CheeseWithTaco's Tacoma Gallery
no more strippers/hookers cocaine parties...
Old 12-31-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
i solemnly swear i will try to not have any more parties that involve both farm animals AND fire trucks.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:06 PM   #14
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
i think i'm gonna slow it down a little
Attached Thumbnails
So What's Your New Years Resolution?-speed-limit.jpg  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:34 PM   #15
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I have just one;

NOT WASTE MONEY ON BITCHES.

EDIT- unless its Mila Kunis.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:12 PM   #16
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I guess I have just one;

NOT WASTE MONEY ON BITCHES.
that's a good one...
Old 12-31-2008, 08:49 PM   #18
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Well for me it's just getting ready to get out of the U.S.M.C. in July and I rekin it would not hurt to run a little before I have a job interview in March.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:53 PM   #19
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Well for me it's just getting ready to get out of the U.S.M.C. in July and I rekin it would not hurt to run a little before I have a job interview in March.
it's fun ETS'ing (I think EAS in the Corps?) -- take some terminal leave... double dip for a while... good luck to you.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:59 PM   #20
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'm gonna be lazy and get fatter (a little reverse psycology) resolution are made to be busted