Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

HALP: TW I need your halp!

Old 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
HALP: TW I need your halp!

Ok, I NEVER do this, but I figured why not.

Background story:

For those of you who don't know, I'm Canadian. I live in the states, but almost all of my family is back in Canada. One of my cousins lives in Lethbridge, Alberta with her husband and has a son who did a project for school. Turns out he's up for national recognition for it from a contest. In fact, my cousin just got a phone call that CBC National is interested in interviewing him.

Anyways, if anyone on here wouldn't mind voting for him within this contest, that would be brilliant! You do have to enter an email addy, but they do not send you anything. It's just to make sure it's an actual person voting and not a bot constantly skewing the system. His video is actually pretty good! And interesting for those of you who don't know much about Canada

Anyways, whether you vote or not or watch the video or not, here's the linkie. Thank you for yer time.

http://www.canadashistory.ca/Kids/Yo...2/Dylan-T.aspx
Old 06-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I can d it... It must be a jeep thing
Old 06-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
I don't think I can d it... It must be a jeep thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Must be a jeep thing

It's me not being selfish and halping family when I've "ditched" them for the past umpteen years.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
voted
Old 06-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
voted
Thanks Roberto! We appreciate it.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
voted
Come on bob.... I thought you were on our side
Old 06-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come on bob.... I thought you were on our side
Lol Roberto knows more about me than you guys realise....
Old 06-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #8

Insert "ultra gay" meme
Old 06-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Traitor. Ban.
Yes ban him from the site he made and that we spend all our time on!! Great idea
Old 06-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #10

Thank you kind sir
Old 06-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #12

Good news..... The woman says we are having tacos for dinner yummmmm
Old 06-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #13

Resume with the asshatery
Old 06-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #14
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Well, um thanks to those who voted
Old 06-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #15
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good news..... The woman says we are having tacos for dinner yummmmm
Pork or steak? I'm having pork tacos tonight.

Done.
Voted
Old 06-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
Pork or steak? I'm having pork tacos tonight.
Sliced steak
Old 06-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't vote from my phone browser, really must be a jeep thing, I will when I get home
Thank you.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #19
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Got my vote!
Old 06-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Got my vote!
Thanks Colby!