LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Sold the taco... but still on TW daily!

Old 06-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Sold the taco... but still on TW daily!

Hey guys, I sold my Taco about 3 months ago, but i still am on the TW daily. Its an awesome site for just about everything! I miss the taco, the community, and the mods... I do love the new ride, but I just wanted to share the love ive had with the site for years! Thanks TW
Old 06-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
We Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to behold
We Are Apocalypse's Tacoma Gallery
What do you have?
Old 06-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed. I am also on here constantly. I don't post much, but just browse through the threads and learn a lot and just enjoy some of the $hit that happens here. It even beats facebook!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I do the same thing. I still check TW like 5 times a day. My wife just doesn't understand and always asks me WTF are you doing....
Old 06-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I do the same thing. I still check TW like 5 times a day. My wife just doesn't understand and always asks me WTF are you doing....
^^^^this.
"are you on tacoma again?..."
Old 06-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been able to own a toyota in a long time... in fact, all my time on here, i never owned one. Still an awesome site. Hopefully here soon now that I have graduated, I can get myself back in to the Toyota family
Old 06-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
NickJC515 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster
Name: Nick
NickJC515's Tacoma Gallery
Im getting ready to deploy for 4 months in 3 days. Going to miss my 12' Tacoma so bad. Im going to be on here almost every day to ease the pain of my with drawls. I told the wife a new exhaust and CAI would be a amazing surprise when I get back haha.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #8
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I know why you come back...
Old 06-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
I haven't been able to own a toyota in a long time... in fact, all my time on here, i never owned one. Still an awesome site. Hopefully here soon now that I have graduated, I can get myself back in to the Toyota family
I'm in this boat ^ if I opt out of a truck now, I'm definitely going to pick up one after I graduate from grad school when the time comes.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
jamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nice
Name: james
jamesinkeys's Tacoma Gallery
On here nightly....looking for any news on the 2013. Did all the searches, nothing but the usual s##t. Of course, I am in the middle of nowhere, central Mexico bored out my f####n mind.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #11
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Im in the same boat. My trans was goin out, and had to trade it for an Element. I miss my Taco, but I could not afford to pay for the trans.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
Agreed. I am also on here constantly. I don't post much, but just browse through the threads and learn a lot and just enjoy some of the $hit that happens here. It even beats facebook!
x2
Old 06-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #13
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by We Are Apocalypse View Post
What do you have?
I bought an R/T Challenger. Its a sweet ride!

I, like most, lurk way more than post.... usually bored and there is always good shit on here.
Attached Thumbnails
Sold the taco... but still on TW daily!-123.jpg  
Old 06-22-2012, 03:14 AM   #14
Sighless is on a distinguished road
Sighless's Tacoma Gallery
I too traded my tacoma, picked up my new ride last saturday.
im only here for the "funny pics, Animated Gifs, And things that make you say wtf" threads.

Fully loaded, 3.92, LSD, Leather,Sunroof, NAV, Trailer Brake Controller, Spray In liner, Alpine sound, Air Conditioned Seats