Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Why are woman so difficult?

Old 06-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Why are woman so difficult?

Just needing a few guys stand point on a situation. I have been dating the same girl coming up on 3 years the end of this month. We have been seperated for about 3 weeks now because we had been fighting and really just not showing each other what we needed to show one another as it came down toward the end. (The sick of being around one another, but still care about each other thing) Anyway so the last week, we have been kind of talking to one another and i have been the bigger man and apoligized for the way it ended and told her how i really felt. However, when i talk to her i didn't get the same vibe coming from her like i was telling her. After we broke up for about 3 or 4 days, a boy i know was trying hard as can be to try and talk to her and giving her attention like she was craving. I found her leaving his house one night and when confronted her about it, she promised nothing happened. So i told her it was over with and it's came down to she gets really jealous if i "Talk" to another woman but whenever i ask her to do something she might want to hang out or she might not. Anyway i'm getting the whole vib about she not wanting to lose me, but just not sure what she wants as of now. I've been texting and talking to her the past couple days but have finally just said i'm done putting myself out there and trying to make this thing work. Every little thing we do turns into an argument because we tell each other we want each other but since we're single, people triy to talk to us and it just turns into another fight. I have tried and tried to show her that there is really no one else i want to be around at the moment but she just can't get her head around that.

And i KNOW that you will never figure a woman out, but i just thought i would ask someone's elses opinion or if you have been in the same situation as this. Should i just let her go and see if she comes back? Talk to other people? Wait on her or what? I'm really not the type of guy to go out and cheat or want to hang out with a different girl every night so i'm really stuck at the moment. So now my man card is revoked, what do you all think?
Old 06-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Put it in her butt.

But really you guys are done.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Put it in her butt.

But really you guys are done.

Haha, yeah thats what i was figuring.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I say leave her, end it!

She is the jealous type huh, sounds like my ex girlfriend. It's best you go your own separate ways and not talk to each other anymore.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I say leave her, end it!

She is the jealous type huh, sounds like my ex girlfriend. It's best you go your own separate ways and not talk to each other anymore.

This. She has issues with you talking to another woman, but it's ok for her go to a guys house? nice little double standard. Oh, and don't think "nothing" happened. BTDT
Old 06-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
seems like you've tried your best to make it work. on to the next one home slice.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Don't force it, you two sound horrible for each other if you can't talk without it turning into a fight. This isn't complicated and has nothing to do with women being difficult... Move on and stop trying to rekindle a relationship with her because it sounds like it'd be better for both of you to go your separate ways. It sounds like you two have to work through some jealousy issues. If you can't trust each other, it will never be a healthy relationship.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #8
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Put it in her butt.

This^^^^
Old 06-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Go be you for a while. Don't talk to anyone, even her. Hang with your buds, do shit you haven't been able to do, go somewhere...
Old 06-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #10
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
OP:

Breaks don't really work. A true break would be to not communicate (text, FB, phone, etc) for a true 2-3 weeks. That will really test yourselves to see where you both stand.
Set ground rules (IE no sleeping around)

Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing, relationships included.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #11
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
The answer to your question is, because they have all the pussy. Remember, the person that cares less in a relationship, is the one that controls it.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Walk away, lose her number and don't contact her.

She's either playing games to make you prove that you're still interested or is done with you. Either way you need to cut ties and see what happens.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #13
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Delete her number right now. Like now now!

The texts too so you can't get the number that way.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #14
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Difficult because they control most of the money and all of the ass in the world. They are the only people capable of selling something and keeping it.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #15
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
JeremyGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Put it in her butt.
Solves everything
Old 06-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #16
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #17
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
All of the above is good advice OP! Listen to the wisdom of TW members including "put it in her butt"!

Chicks love drama, some more than others, this one is a drama queen. Your young don't settle, there is a chill chick out there waiting to meet you.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #18

Thanks for the advice guys. Should I text her back if she texts me after all this or what? I obviously care somewhat about her to be together with her for 3 years so i'm just stuck.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
You two seem to be at the end of your relationship and you need to tell her and move on.

Btw, how do you "find" someone leaving someone's house?

Just came a funny feeling one night we didn't talk and a buddy of mine told me he seen a car like hers driving that way so I just thought id see for myself.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #20
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
So when you took the break, were you relieved?

Personally, I'd move on. It sounds like she has trust issues and that jealousy thing will probably not go away.

I have a friend who's advice is pretty sound. She says, "If it's getting on my nerves, it's getting out of my life."