Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have You Seen This? Karen Klein Bullying Incident

Old 06-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Have You Seen This? Karen Klein Bullying Incident

This happened only a couple days ago. This unsettling video shows a 68-year-old bus monitor named Karen Klein being verbally bullied by a feral pack of middle schoolers, on their way home from the Athena Middle School in Greece, New York.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12R9fMMtos

My Opinion: I'd like to beat the shit out of these kids! No fucking respect AT ALL
Old 06-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Since she isn't armed. Too old to fight. Sooo..........

I'd of got up, pulled my pants down and sprayed fecal matter all over the camera man.

And if I ever saw that happen on a bus I'd be beating the shit out of those little bitches.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Since she isn't armed. Too old to fight. Sooo..........

I'd of got up, pulled my pants down and sprayed fecal matter all over the camera man.

And if I ever saw that happen on a bus I'd be beating the shit out of those little bitches.
Yea no shit! I read in an article that her oldest son killed himself 10 years ago and the kids were making comments the her family should kill themselves to avoid having to be around her f** a**.

If I were sitting by those kids I woulda bopped each fucker in the nose real good!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
There's still bus monitors? The buses I rode my first few years of high school just had a camera in the front that captured everything. Including people smoking weed in the back seats

Those kids have zero respect for authority, along with the majority of young kids now. I see it as a big problem that needs to be fixed.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #5
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
They'll get theirs. Cocksuckers.

Next question is why she would subject herself to that b/s.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
Good for her. Definitely gotta be overwhelming to get that much support.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #8
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
kids with i-phones ugghh

looks like there are 2 videos, or at least 2 times of abuse
Old 06-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #9
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
If i found out my kid EVER did something like that... He wouldn't be able to sit for weeks.... and I would do anything possible to make him feel like the biggest p.o.s. ever. That video pisses me off. Obviously these kids haven't gotten the shit beat out of them by their parents.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #10
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
My kids are grown with their own families now, I feel I raised them better than this. If I saw one of my kids involved in something like this we'd have a serious sit down, their summer would consist of volunteering at a seniors center and/or nursing home no less than eight hours a day. This behavior is heart breaking, I feel so sorry for the lady being treated this way. Growing up I'd never have spoken to an adult in this manner, the world has definitely changed and not or the better.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #11
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Looks like they are getting theirs! But what's with no apologies? If it was my kid, I'd stick him in front of a camera and beat his ass while he cried an apology! Then I'd kick my own ass for raising an ignorant piece of shit like that.

They think it's cool to post crap like that.....yet they don't comprehend that the internet seems to never forget either. Yeah - they got theirs alright.

And good for her to get such support - and I hope she gets more.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo7 View Post
Wow! Looks like they are getting theirs! But what's with no apologies? If it was my kid, I'd stick him in front of a camera and beat his ass while he cried an apology! Then I'd kick my own ass for raising an ignorant piece of shit like that.

They think it's cool to post crap like that.....yet they don't comprehend that the internet seems to never forget either. Yeah - they got theirs alright.

And good for her to get such support - and I hope she gets more.
x2
Old 06-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #13
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Having driven public transit for 25 years I can tell you that you ain't seen nothin'.

If you do ANYTHING to protect yourself, it is now your fault because you have escalated the situation. The bus company has a very very long memory and will f you in ways you cannot imagine.

Just 1 of a Rolodex of examples...after a third 1 minute early or late to the timing point (the Supervisor, who is hiding behind the Gas station), writes you up and the following day you must see the Boss and he selects your day off, without pay. If you do not show great enough remorse for your actions at your hearing you go to step 2 and another week or so off. Early again? go to "step" 2 and an appointment to see the Boss can take up to 1 month (again no pay). Get "caught" early or late 6 times in 1 year, you are fired (yes, fired, permanently) step 3 is goodbye; it rarely goes to step 3 because they can't afford to train new drivers plus you are going to be working the next several weeks for "free!" I could go on and on but suffice it to say it's no wonder real humans refuse to riide public transit. The Bosses are worse than the public.

Thanks for reading.

Your driver, Steve
Old 06-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #14
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Having driven public transit for 25 years I can tell you that you ain't seen nothin'.

If you do ANYTHING to protect yourself, it is now your fault because you have escalated the situation. The bus company has a very very long memory and will f you in ways you cannot imagine.

Just 1 of a Rolodex of examples...after a third 1 minute early or late to the timing point (the Supervisor, who is hiding behind the Gas station), writes you up and the following day you must see the Boss and he selects your day off, without pay. If you do not show great enough remorse for your actions at your hearing you go to step 2 and another week or so off. Early again? go to "step" 2 and an appointment to see the Boss can take up to 1 month (again no pay). Get "caught" early or late 6 times in 1 year, you are fired (yes, fired, permanently) step 3 is goodbye; it rarely goes to step 3 because they can't afford to train new drivers plus you are going to be working the next several weeks for "free!" I could go on and on but suffice it to say it's no wonder real humans refuse to riide public transit. The Bosses are worse than the public.

Thanks for reading.

Your driver, Steve
Several years after I retired from the fire department I thought it would be nice to fill some of my time by driving a school bus. I attended their mandatory training and got my CDL liscence. I was assigned the shit route being the new guy, no surprise, I expected it. I had a middle school and kindergarten/first grade route. I honestly don't know which was worse, none of the kids showed any respect towards me as their elder and driver. I lasted four days before I resigned, the straw that broke the camels back was the middle school kids throwing around a used tampax pad. Sad thing was this was with kids in an upper middle class neighborhood.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #15
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
...amerika's finest... public skrool brats, ...the only way they'll learn is if the tables are turned on them at some point in their life...
Old 06-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #16
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not saying beating kids is right...but each and every one of those little shits should have gotten the fuck beaten out of them. God dam, respect to me is #1 and those kids had less than zero respect. I think it's amazing how much money has been raised for her. You know every one of those little disrespectful brats saw how much money she is getting and is just furious and jealous. They might even understand what they did was so bad that everyone feels sympathetic so they are helping Karen out.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Punk motherfuckers!

Bless her heart, she wiped tears at one point!

Like mentioned above, I would knock the fuck outta my kid for doing anything like this!! WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD KIDS DO THIS SHIT??? I'M FUCKING RAGING RIGHT NOW! NO RESPECT AT ALL.....FUCK!

I'd like to drag everyone of those loud mouth brats behind my truck though the fuckin desert....
Old 06-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #18
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
When I took the school bus in the early 1990s, the bus monitors were feared.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #19
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
...amerika's finest... public skrool brats, ...the only way they'll learn is if the tables are turned on them at some point in their life...
why she not packing heat ?

I mean those kids COULD have attacked here at any moment
Old 06-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #20
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
why she not packing heat ?

I mean those kids COULD have attacked here at any moment
not allowed on skrool bus