Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Showing off my Beautiful Sister... Guess how old she is?

Old 06-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Showing off my Beautiful Sister... Guess how old she is?

Fellow TW'ers, just wanted to show off my beautiful sweet sister, Jill, who has been battling renal artery disease the past two years. She just had these photos taken by a friend (a pro photog) and they were so breathtaking, I just had to share.

By the way she's single guys (and looking!) and as for her age... believe it or not, she's just shy of 55!

Old 06-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #3
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Looks pretty healthy to me......id say tell her to keep her chin up, but damn....I think she's pretty self confident already
She puts on a good face and most people wouldn't know she lives in a constant state of pain. Her beauty is really her personality and care for others... she just lights up any room she walks into. Thx.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
, and I mean that in a good way! Beautiful in both spirit and body. Tell her to keep her head up, she obviously is kickin ass!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
She's quite the looker, i'd guess 'bout 45 myself, so it's a feather in her cap
Old 06-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #6
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how to to word this correctly, so I'll flat out say it.

Damn.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Gorgeous!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #9

Thanks guys. She was a model when she was younger (even appeared in Cosmo and a few catalogs in the late 70s--now, that certainly dates her!)... left the business when she got married. She's never lost her looks despite all the medical trials and tribulations.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #10

Quote:
How could someone that beautiful be single "and looking"?
She's dated but some men are intimidated by a successful beautiful single woman--especially in her age bracket. Some of these older guys don't think they stand a chance. When she does get asked out, a lot of guys will admit they waited along time for fear of rejection. Not too mention, there are a lot of assholes out there (like married guys looking for a side gig).
Old 06-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #11
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
She's dated but some men are intimidated by a successful beautiful single woman--especially in her age bracket. Some of these older guys don't think they stand a chance. When she does get asked out, a lot of guys will admit they waited along time for fear of rejection. Not too mention, there are a lot of assholes out there (like married guys looking for a side gig).
Too bad she's in Texas, no one intimidates me, i'd be happy for a woman's success, hell at least it would mean I wouldn't have to pay for everything
Old 06-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #12

Quote:
Gotcha.......... I had a roomate that was an ugly duckling and when she became a swan, she was almost never approached. I almost had to take her to prom since she didn't have a date (we are only 4yrs apart). She's def got a great attitude and doesn't use her looks to get ahead in life.
Hard to find lookers with a down to earth genuine attitude.

She's the real deal. Beautiful inside and out. Very humble and great sense of humour about life and even herself.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
1moonshine2 is a name known to all1moonshine2 is a name known to all1moonshine2 is a name known to all1moonshine2 is a name known to all1moonshine2 is a name known to all1moonshine2 is a name known to all
1moonshine2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
Wow! Simply gorgeous! I can see how she could be a model.

I'm 50 single, and looking. I'm also too far away.

I can see why a lot of guys would be intimidated. I wouldn't bother approaching a woman with her looks. Why? Considering my looks, I wouldn't have a chance. The successful part just adds to the imbalance.
I'm just a lowly mechanic, who has little money. She would be so far out of my league it's pitiful. Why waste my time, and hers? I doubt any woman with that kind of looks, would wipe their feet on me if I were a doormat. Why waste my time, and hers? I guess that's why, (among other reasons) that I'm 50 single, and still looking...
Old 06-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
The title of this thread had me thinking a completely different direction. I've been on 4chan too long.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful sister.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'd tap that

Best wishes for your sis's recovery Bob
Old 06-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #17
TacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTitan11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
TacoTitan11's Tacoma Gallery
good looking woman. wish her the best !
Old 06-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #19
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
this beaut...still lookin? too bad..i'm taken.