1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Inmates taunt Sandusky

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TacoDawgfan, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Jun 24, 2012 at 5:52 PM
    TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan [OP] Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver 4x4 TRD Sport w/JBL
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    http://now.msn.com/now/0624-sandusky-singing.aspx?fb_ref=scptmf&fb_source=home_multiline

Jail inmates taunt Sandusky with Pink Floyd anthem

After being stripped of all dignity and facing a minimum of 60 years in prison on child sex abuse convictions, it's been reported that disgraced ex-coach Jerry Sandusky was further shamed upon arriving at a Bellefonte prison by inmates taunting him with rounds of the lyric "Hey, teacher! Leave those kids alone" from "The Wall." Prisoners at the Centre County Correctional Facility were prohibited from direct communication with the former Penn State coach but could see him, and when the lights went down, they began serenading the convict with the classic Pink Floyd anthem through the walls. Sandusky is on suicide watch, and his lawyers have said they plan to appeal the guilty verdict.

2. Jun 24, 2012 at 5:57 PM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    Never been to jail myself but I had an uncle that worked for Columbia's correctional facility and he tells me that the prisoners don't take kindly to child molesters or wife beaters.

3. Jun 24, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    Rich91710

Rich91710 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
    There is a special place in hell for them.

4. Jun 24, 2012 at 6:04 PM
    GP3

GP3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    4X4 TRD Off Road
    Front: stock suspension, 12" wide fiberglass fenders Rear: stock suspension, 10" wide fiberglass fenders
    Clever work by the inmates.

5. Jun 24, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    jandrews

jandrews Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat

Hierarchies form everywhere. If you're in prison, you'd probably like to feel better than someone, so prisoner A thinks "I may steal shit, but at least I don't fuck kids".

What I'm getting at is the other inmates are right, but probably for the wrong reasons. Either way, Sandusky got what was coming for a long long time.

Products Discussed in

To Top