Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

bad a$$ architecture/houses you wish you had!

Old 06-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
bad a$$ architecture/houses you wish you had!

a place to over some amazing architecture that you wish you had....

like this slide, in the house

or this office

or living rooms like this

bedrooms like this.

balconies/outside areas of this nature

or even a place you wish you had your house like this..

Old 06-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
great thread idea! +1
Old 06-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zombie proof house

Old 06-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Way out of my pay scale!!
Old 06-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Time for lotto tickets!
Old 06-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #8
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #9

Old 06-25-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
zombie proof house

little overkill...but that's actually pretty sweet....looks like there are windows on the sides that open up too
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Holy hell those houses are nice!
Old 06-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
little overkill...but that's actually pretty sweet....looks like there are windows on the sides that open up too
the bridge on the side is actualy a drawbridge!

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/p...ie-proof-house
Old 06-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #13
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
^well played zombie house
Old 06-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #14
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
I have simple needs.

Old 06-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
sweet tree house by the river/lake

Old 06-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #16
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

"In the heart of the Aspen mountains (where the beer flows like wine) sits this beautiful mansion atop 200 acres of gorgeous property. With a view of mountains in all directions, this stunning house is listed at $29.5 million dollars. A few of the amenities include: 7 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 4 partial baths, an indoor pool and staff quarters. "

Old 06-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #17
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I love the Wright Estate.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #18
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I have simple needs.
i hear ya...i'll take this..

Old 06-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #20
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i hear ya...i'll take this..

That porch would be perfect for coffee in the morning or bourbon in the evening.