Notices

Groomsman Gifts

Old 06-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Groomsman Gifts

Hey guys. Looking to get some ideas for groomsman gifts. Maybe gifts you got your groomsman or gifts you received from being in a wedding. Thanks guys!!!

Getting married in October so I have time to get this ironed out
Old 06-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Hey guys. Looking to get some ideas for groomsman gifts. Maybe gifts you got your groomsman or gifts you received from being in a wedding. Thanks guys!!!

Getting married in October so I have time to get this ironed out
I designed Nike Shox on the NikeID website. I did the colors of the wedding and wedding date on them.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
BadgerCO4x4 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Ex-pilot/PAO
Name: Mike
BadgerCO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I gave the guys at my wedding cuff links with their initials. But the best groomsmen gift I ever received was a simple (but nice) pocket knife with GM and the date of the wedding engraved on the blade.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I received a Streamlight Stinger DS as a groomsman gift a couple years back. I thought that was pretty bad ass.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #7
mdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Chuck
mdcmn7's Tacoma Gallery
I have gotten the flask, and some odd things, but the coolest gift I ever got was a custom knife. There are some awesome, made in the USA custom knife makers out there. I am at work so I cant link and weapons stuff, but I will try and remember to do it when I get home
Old 06-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #8
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerCO4x4 View Post
I gave the guys at my wedding cuff links with their initials. But the best groomsmen gift I ever received was a simple (but nice) pocket knife with GM and the date of the wedding engraved on the blade.
cuff links is cool idea.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #10
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
cigar kit (includes humidor, single holder, and cutter), or

personalized pub sign
Old 06-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #11
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerCO4x4 View Post
GM????

Loving the knife ideas!!! Flashlights too.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #14
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
No groomsman really cares about the date of their buddy's wedding. They only remember the cool gift. Get them something they will use like the pocketknife, flask, etc but sometimes the wedding info personalization is cheesy. Just sayin'
Old 06-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #15
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
If your groomsmen are single, you could get them a bridesmaid.

Frank
Old 06-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #16
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
No groomsman really cares about the date of their buddy's wedding. They only remember the cool gift. Get them something they will use like the pocketknife, flask, etc but sometimes the wedding info personalization is cheesy. Just sayin'
I agree I have been given beer steins, and flasks with their info. First wedding I was in I got a Leatherman and it was sick abused the shit out of it. An now cant find it. It was that good. I like the knife ideas a lot. I never thought about that at all

Do you think that would be enough a quality knife with maybe their fav bottle of booze
Old 06-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #17
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Get them each a Fleshlight. Depending on their "lifestyle choice," you can get them their "preferred" insert... J/K!

I like the engraved Leatherman idea or possibly each a nice Maxpedition bag (Sitka Gearslingers are nice) with a custom patch made up to commemorate the group/event.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #18
zomg is a jewel in the roughzomg is a jewel in the roughzomg is a jewel in the rough

zomg's Tacoma Gallery
I gave my groomsmen chrome plated tv remotes with the initials engraved on them.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:34 AM   #19
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
My boys got Swiss army knives with their names engraved in them.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:42 AM   #20
ShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Shawn
ShawnR's Tacoma Gallery
my favorite gift was an engraved pocket knife.