Welp, now I can go buy healthcare

View Poll Results: PPACA
For 12 41.38%
Against 17 58.62%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Welp, now I can go buy healthcare

Anyone else in here been screwed by the system for a "preexisting" condition? Mine was a random case of some dumbass doctor writing down possible lung polyps with a mild case of not informing the patient that you wrote that nor testing this theory for the month he was in the hospital. Been three years since I have even thought about getting healthcare. Who else has some bullshit story about why they cant get healthcare?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
boss1041 has a spectacular aura aboutboss1041 has a spectacular aura about
Name: chad
boss1041's Tacoma Gallery
ibtl i have always wanted to say that

Old 06-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Everybody gets healthcare , what you talkin bout Willis ?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Mods, pls lock this up before it gets ugly.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
:b oom:

Old 06-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #6
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Everybody gets healthcare , what you talkin bout Willis ?
Not prior to today, but Im not talking about the politics. I'm wondering who else was stuck up shits creek like I and why.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:49 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
OP made it clear his intentions with this thread with his last sentence...

Keep it on topic and away from the politics and you'll be fine

Old 06-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Not prior to today, but Im not talking about the politics. I'm wondering who else was stuck up shits creek like I and why.
Everybody I know has healthcare

Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #10
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
So, can't you just sue the doctor who screwed you??

Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
OP made it clear his intentions with this thread with his last sentence...

Keep it on topic and away from the politics and you'll be fine
Why thank you sir, at least somebody can read more than the title.....

Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
im fortunate that my employer pays for my healthcare but I cant imagine having to buy it myself

Old 06-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #13
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Everybody I know has healthcare
LOL dick

Yeah I talked to a chick from alberta couple weeks ago who bought her second vacation home here. Came down for a vacation/MRI trip since she couldn get in as soon as she wanted up there. Paid like 1400 bucks and got her shit done, then went back to alberta and got her insurance to comp the fee's..... pretty legit system you guys have up there. Do they do pre-existing conditions in the land of the canook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Dont work that way on a blue collar, finishing up my degree, kind of income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
im fortunate that my employer pays for my healthcare but I cant imagine having to buy it myself
yeah I had that and then that job went away. But paying on my own it was only going to be like 130 a month which was under what I was paying in taxes a month. Just sucked when I found out I was denied but had no idea that I was getting denied 6 months after I left the hospital.....

Old 06-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL dick

Yeah I talked to a chick from alberta couple weeks ago who bought her second vacation home here. Came down for a vacation/MRI trip since she couldn get in as soon as she wanted up there. Paid like 1400 bucks and got her shit done, then went back to alberta and got her insurance to comp the fee's..... pretty legit system you guys have up there. Do they do pre-existing conditions in the land of the canook?
What do you mean by pre-existing conditions ?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #15
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
What do you mean by pre-existing conditions ?
Your fucking with me, arent you?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #16
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
It'll hopefully be easier for me to get health insurance once I'm off my parent's. I have a rare bone disorder called Multiple Osteochondromatosis

Old 06-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #17
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone else in here been screwed by the system for a "preexisting" condition? Mine was a random case of some dumbass doctor writing down possible lung polyps with a mild case of not informing the patient that you wrote that nor testing this theory for the month he was in the hospital. Been three years since I have even thought about getting healthcare. Who else has some bullshit story about why they cant get healthcare?
Under HIPAA you have the right to copies of your records, as well as the right to challenge what's in them.

In your case, I'd argue that without a CT scan showing polyps ... there's no proof. Then ask to have it removed from your record.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your fucking with me, arent you?
Not this time

FWIW , we Canadians still pay into the medical system , I pay approx $60 / month

Old 06-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #19
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
For what? It's not malpractice.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #20
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
It'll hopefully be easier for me to get health insurance once I'm off my parent's. I have a rare bone disorder called Multiple Osteochondromatosis
Damn just googled that, way worse than my supposed lung nodules

Closed Thread