Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Wish I could send some cool weather your way.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
MSR will become famous soon enough

Name: Mike
MSR's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could send some cool weather your way.

I don't know when summer will be here. 69 degrees with rain off and on. I can't believe it's so hot around the rest of the country. The summers here are great but hasn't arrived yet. Usually after the 4th of July it will be a consistent 85 degrees and sunny until October. I feel for you guys who are dealing with the heat, that would put me in a pissy mood.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Send the cool air down here please
Old 06-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSR View Post
I don't know when summer will be here. 69 degrees with rain off and on. I can't believe it's so hot around the rest of the country. The summers here are great but hasn't arrived yet. Usually after the 4th of July it will be a consistent 85 degrees and sunny until October. I feel for you guys who are dealing with the heat, that would put me in a pissy mood.
69 ? That's awesome , send some of that heat my way , it's 59 and raining here .
Old 06-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #4

MSR's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of big juicy strawberrys in the garden and the rose bushes growing like crazy. That's about the only good thing right now. Nobody in the northwest has any business bitching when the hot weather arrives.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
102 last time I looked, no worries.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2 days ago @ 430 when i went to work
Old 06-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
2 days ago @ 430 when i went to work
am or pm ?
Old 06-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #9

MSR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
69 ? That's awesome , send some of that heat my way , it's 59 and raining here .

Yeah heat wave here, 59 is perfect fishing weather up there in BC.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #10
Quote:
am or pm ?
PM heat index was 117
Old 06-30-2012, 05:07 PM   #11

MSR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
PM heat index was 117
Holy crap!!! That sucks. I guess it's not so bad here after all. Do you guys even go outside? I spent a summer in Phoenix years ago and nobody was outside during the day...it cooled off to 95 at night.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #12
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
meh......

I haven't turned on my ac in years... just work outside and sweat it out like a man
Old 06-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #13
Quote:
Holy crap!!! That sucks. I guess it's not so bad here after all. Do you guys even go outside? I spent a summer in Phoenix years ago and nobody was outside during the day...it cooled off to 95 at night.
Haha yeah i have to go outside it sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
meh......

I haven't turned on my ac in years... just work outside and sweat it out like a man
I smell bullshit
Old 06-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #14
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
104 here yesterday. 101 on Thursday and 102 today. And top it all off, no electricity for almost two hours earlier.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #15

MSR's Tacoma Gallery
Going out tonight, might have to put a sweatshirt on...not to rub it in or anything.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Going out tonight, might have to put a sweatshirt on...not to rub it in or anything.
I'm actually considering lighting the woodstove
Old 06-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #17

MSR's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously...I feel bad for you guys. I really feel bad for people who can't afford AC in their house with small children.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #18
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
meh......

that's crazy!
Old 06-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #19
Quote:
Quote:
I'm actually considering lighting the woodstove

both reported
Old 06-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #20
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Hit 106 here today and was still over 100 at 6:00 pm. My ac has been running like crazy. I'm gonna cringe when I get the bill.