Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

USPS Stolen Package..

Old 07-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
USPS Stolen Package..

Ordered a set of Kragens from Gtlightingusa's GB. Good seller, he's been good on communication, etc.

Lights shipped on the 8th via USPS Me no have lights.

Just talked to gt, he sent me the tracking number - which said that package was delivered on the 21st.
Again, me no have lights.

Thinking a degenerate saw a box on the doorstep, and decided to steal said box.

Have a tracking number, hoping that there is some recourse through the postal service.

What do I do? See if USPS is willing to do anything about it? If they won't, should I contact PayPal/seller?
Old 07-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
Ordered a set of Kragens from Gtlightingusa's GB. Good seller, he's been good on communication, etc.

Lights shipped on the 8th via USPS Me no have lights.

Just talked to gt, he sent me the tracking number - which said that package was delivered on the 21st.
Again, me no have lights.

Thinking a degenerate saw a box on the doorstep, and decided to steal said box.

Have a tracking number, hoping that there is some recourse through the postal service.

What do I do? See if USPS is willing to do anything about it? If they won't, should I contact PayPal/seller?
How long have you been on Kodiak? And whats the weather been like? The postal carrier could have attempted to deliver when you were gone, and the note blew away in the wind. This has happened to me before when I lived in Kodiak. If you were unavailable for delivery and unable to go to the post office and pick it up, the USPS will send it back to the shipper.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
i use them alot for my business and yes, sometimes there are lost packages. for the most part i'm happy with the service they provide my business.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Been fishing out of Kodiak for three years, just moved up here in January, drove the Alcan up. Weather has been absolutely gorgeous - 65 and sunny for the last two weeks! Apparently, there was another shooting in town around Spruce Cape; 5 times in the chest with a .22.

Anxious to see what USPS says. I'm not mad, just would like my lights.

I'm not saying its alright with me, but considering the amount of volume that USPS works with daily - stuff like this is bound to happen.

I'll keep everyone posted.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #6

Will do. Manners go a long way with dealing with these things.

Like I said. USPS moves thousands if not millions of packages a day. Just kinda bummed. Wiring in a blue seas fuse block, got my rocker and relay. Just no lights.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Shipped alot of stuff with the USPO. over the last 2 or 3 year's' When ever something went bad the took care of it, Just keep your cool and they always try to make it right. Had too do some hoops but got back 400 on some things wife sold on e bay person on the other end said they never got.. We did have INS. on it... Jim
Old 07-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #8

Just got em'...asked around and they were delivered to the neighbors by mistake.

Mods feel free to delete.

Rep to Jin from Gtlightingusa. Excellent communication and great packaging.

Jake
Old 07-02-2012, 04:05 AM   #9
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
thats good news, now you can make your truck look better. those light are a great mod in my book!