Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone else

Old 07-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else

Dissapointed with ESPNS 'coverage', or lack there of for Xgames this summer? I ended up DVR'ing 5 hours of wibledon on saturday with 2 hours of Xgames coverage, and 2 hours on sunday with a half an hour of it being Euro cup recap? I like me some tennis and love some soccer but not when Im trying to see best whip, flip, cross, enduro, big air, rail jam comps. Fucking ESPN
Old 07-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Dissapointed with ESPNS 'coverage', or lack there of for Xgames this summer? I ended up DVR'ing 5 hours of wibledon on saturday with 2 hours of Xgames coverage, and 2 hours on sunday with a half an hour of it being Euro cup recap? I like me some tennis and love some soccer but not when Im trying to see best whip, flip, cross, enduro, big air, rail jam comps. Fucking ESPN
X2! If you werent watching live you were screwed and didnt know you had to change the channel!