Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What kind of bug is this?

Old 07-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #21
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
no this is an earwig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
X2, not an earwig. Earwigs look like this:
Notice my edit from before
Old 07-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #22
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
These bugs are starting to get bad on my kitchen counter and in my window seals. Any idea what they are and how to get rid of them.

what you have here, is a picture perfect image of a Toyota hater. they seem to think that a big 3 brand notorious for breaking down is the only way to go in life. they have quality envy towards Toyota Tacoma owners. Exterminate that critter...