Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anybody have a Laptop hook-up? In exchange for a free HID kit

Old 07-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Anybody have a Laptop hook-up? In exchange for a free HID kit

Hey Guys,

I am in need of a new laptop. If anybody has an employee discount or something better than store price I would be willing to give you a free HID Xenon headlight or fog light kit. Please hook me up and I will hook you up.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 07-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot I wish. The screen broke on mine and it needs a new battery. Id offer it up if you wanted to just get if fixed.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
Shoot I wish. The screen broke on mine and it needs a new battery. Id offer it up if you wanted to just get if fixed.
Ugh that sucks man. Ya I really want a new one rather than a fixer-upper.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Ugh that sucks man. Ya I really want a new one rather than a fixer-upper.
No prob. Just thought id offer it up. Save you a little cash. It's a newer HP.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 07-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
pm sent
To who?
Old 07-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #7

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To who?
You? It's ur thread. Lol. Only three of us on here so far. And I don't have any pms.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #8

I don't think it went through I haven't gotten one.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #9

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't think it went through I haven't gotten one.
Hmm well he will contact you again if he has a deal for you and he wants some free hids! Lol
Old 07-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
Hmm well he will contact you again if he has a deal for you and he wants some free hids! Lol
True true... hopefully somebody on this forum has a connection and wants to get HID's!
Old 07-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #11

Anybody...? Please help a brotha out!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #12
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
i sent another one let me know if you didnt get this one