Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

New post issue

Old 07-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
New post issue

Not sure if I'm the only one having this issue and not sure where to post it... I know should have been the 2nd gen section

Seriously....

This only happens on some threads, not all of them. I'll view a thread and go out of the thread and go back later on, regardless of how many other posts are made in the thread, I end up back at the beginning of the thread or somewhere other than the latest post. Threads do not show read after I have read the new posts... Even when I click on the "new post" button, I don't end up at the new post.

Not life threatening or anything, just annoying

Thanks
Old 07-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Not sure if I'm the only one having this issue and not sure where to post it... I know should have been the 2nd gen section

Seriously....

This only happens on some threads, not all of them. I'll view a thread and go out of the thread and go back later on, regardless of how many other posts are made in the thread, I end up back at the beginning of the thread or somewhere other than the latest post. Threads do not show read after I have read the new posts... Even when I click on the "new post" button, I don't end up at the new post.

Not life threatening or anything, just annoying

Thanks
This happens to me as well
Old 07-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I've had the same thing happen before , not sure why
Old 07-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
needs 2 b moved to 2nd gen section
Old 07-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
If you subscribe to the thread, it should put you at the latest post, or last viewed when you click on it from your subscription list.

I find that if I don't subscribe to the thread, then it'll start me at the beginning of the thread when i click on it.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
me too...if i'm on my home computer and close firefox and then reopen it I end up back to where I started the last time I opened firefox.
if i go from home, to work, and then back home it does it as well.
i've just gotten in the habit of going to "quick links" and then "mark forums read" before i close out of firefox

is it a cookie issue?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think the Canadians are hacking the site.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #8
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
If you subscribe to the thread, it should put you at the latest post, or last viewed when you click on it from your subscription list.

I find that if I don't subscribe to the thread, then it'll start me at the beginning of the thread when i click on it.
That's just it, it's NOT taking me to the latest post. On my control panel, even after I read a thread, and there are no more posts, it shows "unread"
Old 07-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #9
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
happens to me too more of an inconvenience then anything
Old 07-04-2012, 02:26 AM   #10
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Has never happened to me and can't understand why that would occur. Unless the site is in need of an update on their forum software.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #11
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you click on the title of the thread, it will take you to the beginning of the thread.

If you click on the box of the thread, like the empty space area or the thread title, it will take you to the last post.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
If you click on the title of the thread, it will take you to the beginning of the thread.

If you click on the box of the thread, like the empty space area or the thread title, it will take you to the last post.
why didn't I think of that

For the second time....

IT's NOT WORKING that way!!!! On most threads it does, but on some IT DOESN'T work right, hence the thread.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #13
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
I think the Canadians are hacking the site.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #14
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
It's a glitch in the system. This is also happening on another site owned by the same company.

And yes, it's happening to me here as well.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #15
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Thanks gang. Happy to hear I'm not the only one having the issue.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #16
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Oh no, by all means you are not the only one. It's been happening at the other site off and on for a couple of years.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #17

Hel, I'm not having any issues and if I am, I'm not noticing