Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Am i right to be pissed?!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #41
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
What are you, 16?
From his username, I'd guess 19 or 20.

Old 07-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #42
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
OP has a man crush on his friend. I think he wanted alone time with him from the sounds of it
Damn.. You beat me to it.
That was the first thing I picked up from that.. OP, you sure there isn't some misplaced anger?

Old 07-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #43
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof

Old 07-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #44
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
That's why true friends shouldn't date each others X's - + you gave him the ok to date her & get mad that she f-up your bro date

to late already been said

Derp

Old 07-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #45
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
I hope that's the worst of your problems
Life's Short......Move On

CC
I try to remind myself of that every day. we get so caught up in bullshit like this thread haha

Old 07-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #47
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
You missed an opportunity to DP.
Lol

Old 07-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #48
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
So yesterday was fourth of july as you all very well know, One of my best friends invited me to his house a week before for some grillin and beers so im like HELL YAH! anyways, we debated the next couple days weiter we would just chill or if we would invite some lady friends over, the day before he texted me and said "Lets just chill, You and i and nobody else on the fourth" So i said cool that works for me, Anyways come the 4th we meet up head to his house and grill some steaks and do some drinking, Then we ride his dirtbikes around for awhile, as we are putting the bikes away i hear someone coming up his driveway... Wtf who could that be? So i ask him and he fucking tells me he invited this girl Lindsay over that we know, FYI shes an EX for both of us and way before any of this i told him i didnt care if he was friends with her, Im not so dont put me in a situation where i have to be around her... So much for that so by now im super pissed and i go back inside his house and get on my laptop, Granted ive drank to much and i cant leave so im stuck... So i sit there for almost two hours while she rubs his back and gives him kisses and shit... Finally i pack up my shit and leave without saying goodbye to either of them and then when i text him about it later that night he pretty much tells me im being a bitch and a whiner and its his house and he can do whatever he wants... So as of now him and I are no longer friends, Guess i just wanted to vent a little

Anyways! Pretty Fucked up AM I RIGHT?!
I could answer your question OP , but then I think that would rob you of an opportunity to explore your own feelings , think for yourself , and perhaps grow a bit as an adult

Old 07-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #49
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
OP, are you buff as shit?

Old 07-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #50
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
LOL. OP that hoe will be gone soon and you and your "friend" will be back together in no time. No reason to get all hurt and discuss it here on this truck forum.

Old 07-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #51
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
why, are you interested?

Old 07-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #52

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
why, are you interested?

Butt Pirates of the Carribean

Old 07-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #54
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why, are you interested?
Just trying to diagnose his problem....trying to be halpful instead of an internet monkey douche.

Old 07-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #55
Power Top

Quote:
Just trying to diagnose his problem....trying to be halpful instead of an internet monkey douche.
i read in their biography that they are jeep enthusiasts..

Old 07-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #56
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
You missed an opportunity to DP.
This is exactly what I was thinking the whole time I was reading the post.

Old 07-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #57
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i read in their biography that they are jeep enthusiasts..
Sounds like a couple of smart chaps.

Old 07-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #58
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
PIITB
Pineapples Inserted in Intercourse Taste Better??

Old 07-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #59
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Please explain HALPFUL!

Old 07-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #60
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I would be pissed.

Closed Thread