Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What would you do with...?

Old 07-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
What would you do with...?

$50,000

Its not so much that you can buy anything you want, and its not so little that your broke. So what would you do if someone gave you a tax exempt check for $50,000?
Save it?
Invest?
Pay off debt?
Down payment on a house?
Obviously more mods!!
Gamble?

Anything, its your $$
Old 07-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nobody. Wow
Old 07-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Is pay off my truck and other bills. A few little mods to the taco and save the rest in an interest bearing account.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Personally I would go back to school. Maybe pay off the truck too since I only owe 13.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #5
amocat 777 is on a distinguished road

amocat 777's Tacoma Gallery
Lottery tickets all the way! !
Old 07-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #6
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Mods to the truck and then just put it in the bank.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
My wife would make me use it in some wise way like paying down the mortgage or some such smart thing.
If I was single: http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/ GT 500. No doubt. Men would idolize me and women would beg me to bed them.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Pay off chit!(not that i have anything to pay off except my truck )
Old 07-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #10
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Personally I would go back to school. Maybe pay off the truck too since I only owe 13.
Come on man you can afford $13 to finally pay it off.

I'd take a nice long trip to a country full of very classy whores, have lots of sex, get fucked up, then come home and go back to work. Might even think about taking the wife on the trip too.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #11
Thin Blue Line

^^ haha
And even if you don't invite the wifey she would still approve all this no problem right? Haha
Old 07-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #12
sleeper8406 is on a distinguished road
sleeper8406's Tacoma Gallery
Get 25k two dollar bills
Old 07-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
^^ haha
And even if you don't invite the wifey she would still approve all this no problem right? Haha
She'd want to go with for sure. She likes whores too ya know
Old 07-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
pay off my whopping 8 grand worth of debt...buy a couple guns and maybe a boat...then sit on the rest
Old 07-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #15
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
pay off my whopping 8 grand worth of debt...buy a couple guns and maybe a boat...then sit on the rest
A boat isn't a bad idea. How about sea doos or jet skis?
Old 07-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #16
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Location: south Florida - not from here though, I can count AND spell
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
1.) pay off ALL our debt, including my truck (well under 20K total)

2.) buy the wife a new ride, cash

3.) use the rest as a down payment on a rental unit (HI2U, new career as landlord!)
Old 07-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #17
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
invest some and save the rest
Old 07-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #18
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
put it in a good interest bearing account and use the money it made on interest to do whatever i wanted with. its not enough to not ever work again, and if you can turn it into 75k-100k in a few years that would be nice
Old 07-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #19
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
$50,000

Its not so much that you can buy anything you want, and its not so little that your broke. So what would you do if someone gave you a tax exempt check for $50,000?
Save it?
Invest?
Pay off debt?
Down payment on a house?
Obviously more mods!!
Gamble?

Anything, its your $$
deposit it in the bank right next to the other 50.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #20
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
I lost a fair amount of money when I traded my Ram for my Tacoma. So I'd pay off the rest of the truck so I can quit looking at Tacoma for sale ads (I look to confirm in my own head that I didn't get ripped off).

Then I'd pay a contractor to finish my basement so I can relax and quit slaving away down there.

The rest will sit in my super-low interest checking so that I can look at a nice big number.