Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Sensative tooth, and how it was fixed! (continuation of F**k YOU ANBESOL!)

Old 07-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sensative tooth, and how it was fixed! (continuation of F**k YOU ANBESOL!)

So.....A while back, I had a tooth that seemed to be overly sensative. No biggie, I thought, as this shit happens. 98Tacoma gave me good advice on what tooth paste to use, and the causes of sensative teeth. Seems the man doesnt just have a knowledge of trucks. Anywho, Last thursday, I had an appointment at my dentist for an exam. I mentioned the sensative tooth, and he said "Ah yes......looks like its cracked. We're gonna have to fix that." Then, he says "Looks like one of your wisdom teeth ruptured, so thats gonna have to be pulled".

Great.....this keeps getting better and better. Anything else?

".....Yeah......I'd lik to replace a couple old fillings, as they look like they are gonna need it....."

FUCK ME.

SO, I ask about this sedation bullshit, and he tells me about it, so I say "Fuck it....lets get all this shit done next Thursday (July 5th).

Well....I dont mind IV's at all. In many cases, I like them. The one he started hurt like fuck. I didnt go to sleep at all during the proceedure, but it DID take the edge off. He ended up replaceing all the old fillings in my mouth, repaired the cracked tooth, and yanked the wisdom tooth out. All in a couple hours or so. Interestingly, the only thing I dont remember is the drive home. Julie drove, so all was good. Anyhow, I was pretty worried about the recovery, as people have told me that it hurts like hell when you get your wisdom teeth pulled. This must REALLY vary from person to person, 'cause the only thing that bothered me, is the gauze in my mouth. Even as of now (no pian killers), the biggest bother is the tooth that was cracked. To conclude!.......my sensative tooth was caused due to a crack ( I have a habbit of eating popcorn kernals, un popped.....which I wont do any more). The fix was dental work.

Notes:
It makes a dentist mad if you try to play around with the UV light he is useing to harden a filling, at the time he is trying to use it.

Also, after a tooth is pulled, yelling "That wasnt shit!" isnt recomended.

AND LAST. DO NOT say "GAH!!! THAT HURTS!!" if your joking, and dont want a shit load of needles being jammed into your mouth. I said that, trying to be funny, and I got hit with 3 more shots of whatever the fuck they use to kill pain. I had no idea I had a mouth that functioned until about 5 hours after it was finished.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:43 AM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2012, 06:53 AM   #3
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I had all four of my wisdoms removed at the same time, and since i have breathing problems i couldnt be put under so i was just heavily sedated with laughing gas and of course the shit they stick in your gums, My dentist would prick me about 2-3 times and use the whole syringe in all four spots then he would take a metal stick and he would tap on my wisdoms and gums and he would say "Feel that?"... Me being a dumbass kept saying... Yes completely even when i felt just a tiny prod thinking it would be best to make sure i didnt feel ANYTHING, Anyways, the worst part about the actual procedure was the needles in the gums over probably 40 times and also hearing my wisdom teeth crack and smash... EWWWW worst sound/feeling combo EVER, I had quite the mouth full of gauze as well, Unlike you though i hit the pain meds HARD i ended up needing 2 refills of the pain med, Thank god i didnt get Dry Sockets!!!

Hope all yours heals up nicely though man, Just DO NOT let anything get stuck in that hole in your wisdom area, Its the worst having something wedged in there!
Old 07-06-2012, 06:59 AM   #4
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I've had wisdom teeth out, and 2 root canals (or you can say 4 since they had to re-do them). The worst thing of all though was oral surgery. They had to cut into one of my gums in order to fix the last one. They put me out for it.
But the wisdom teeth I was just sedated. They pulled all 6 (yes...6) of my wisdom teeth out. The thing that hurt the most on that was the DRY SOCKET! Ugh... don't do anything that you shouldn't with the wisdom tooth out.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
the only time the wisdom teeth hurt is when they have to chisel them out.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Chris you have been awful ranty lately.... Everything alright? That time of the month? Whats up baby, you can talk to me
Old 07-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Chris you have been awful ranty lately.... Everything alright? That time of the month? Whats up baby, you can talk to me
Wha? Just ranting about all the shiot going on. If it bugs ya, I'll stop.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:15 AM   #8
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Wha? Just ranting about all the shiot going on. If it bugs ya, I'll stop.
Haha just bustin ur chops buddy
Old 07-06-2012, 07:16 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Haha just bustin ur chops buddy
ha HA! The Dentist already did that!
Old 07-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #10

Old 07-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #11
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Only you Chris...And no..i had ALL of my wisdom teeth taken out and no pain at all ..LOL on him giving you more shots when you said it hurt Now your mouth is yelling at you to relax for a few weeks.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #12
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
gah..just another reason not to make an appointment

Old 07-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #13
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
gah..just another reason not to make an appointment

Old 07-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #15
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i need mine out, very sound advice chris..lol
Old 07-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i need mine out, very sound advice chris..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
So glad I don't need my wisdoms pulled.

Fuckin golden, yo
They come out pretty easy....Mine did anyway. I think they came out easier than the ones that I had pulled as a kid.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #17
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I had a oral surgery where they connected chains to my k9 teeth that were all crooked in the top of my mouth. Probably about the same type of sedation as you. I loved itt im not gonna lie it felt pretty good not caring or feeling anything! lol
Old 07-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
I hate the dentist. I went to an oral surgeon for my wisdom teeth. They put me to sleep and I woke up and it was all over, except for some pain after of course.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #19
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i had all my wisdom teeth pulled and it does vary from person to person, mine hurt like HELL for about 3 days. i was popping vicodin like they were fucking m&m's for days.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the only thing that bothered me when i had my wisdom teeth(maybe it was my molers or what ever, id FUing know) pulled was the gauze, and i think i had more than 2 done.