LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who else ia stoked to watch anderson destroy sonnen

Old 07-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
BurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BurqueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Who else ia stoked to watch anderson destroy sonnen

. Gotta love the spider. Everyone wants to see him lose including me but we all know its never gonna happen. Good thing its still fun to watch him knock everyone out.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Is that fight tonight?
Old 07-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #4
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Why did they move the fight location from Brazil? I figured because Sonnen kept running his mouth, and you know the Brazillians dont mess around, so they moved it so he doesnt get killed after the fight.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #5
BurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I think you mean killed when he steps off the plane
Old 07-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurqueTaco View Post
I think you mean killed when he steps off the plane

Well I was thinking that, I thought they might be able to sneak him to the octagon some how, but after he'd be toast. haha
Old 07-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
All the sick fighters go to Canada to train with gsp then they never finish a fight again
Old 07-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #8
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know about anyone else, But i dont care who wins, as long as it isnt Cheal, I fucking hate that guy hes the worst fighter in the UFC. Hes cocky, arrogant and way overrated. Spider is going to smash him!