Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone Want to Help Send Pitbull to Kodiak, Alaska?

Old 07-08-2012, 05:44 AM   #1
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Want to Help Send Pitbull to Kodiak, Alaska?

Walmart is running a promotion that'll ship Pitbull (the Rapper) to whatever Walmart gets the most FB "Likes"

Some internet folk came up with the brilliant idea to send him to Kodiak, Alaska's walmart. Google it. It's hella far from everything.

Click this Link to go like the page, and that's it. Anyone down?
http://www.facebook.com/Walmart2711

another forum's thread:
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3068469

the contest:
http://www.facebook.com/walmart?sk=app_216359575057664
Old 07-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha this is funny.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
How bout hell.....isn't there a place called hell?
Hell Michigan.

Closest Walmart is 17 miles away in Ypsilanti:
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...Q&ved=0CAkQ5xg
Old 07-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Hah!

Done.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
kodiak isn't that cold. Shoulda done a walmart in anchorage or something.

I want to go to alaska
Old 07-18-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IT WORKED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Dr...layer_embedded
Old 07-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
wtf is a "pit bull the rapper"?
I have no clue but I do know he is a douche and is now going to the last place on earth he would want to go because of the internet
Old 07-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #10
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahahaha yes!!! Thatd be hilarious. Pitbull vs. A Kodiak brown bear....
Old 07-19-2012, 12:00 AM   #11
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck, I was there when they built that Walmart and Blockbuster.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #12
Skeeter Skeetin is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: AET/Flight Mechanic
Name: Greg
Skeeter Skeetin's Tacoma Gallery
It actually happened... and word on the street, it happens to be during my time that i'm TDY up here. I was stationed in kodiak for 2 years before this and other than a few coasties and a hand full of locals, i don't think most of the people know who he is.

This should be fun...
Old 07-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #13
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter Skeetin View Post
It actually happened... and word on the street, it happens to be during my time that i'm TDY up here. I was stationed in kodiak for 2 years before this and other than a few coasties and a hand full of locals, i don't think most of the people know who he is.

This should be fun...
Fo realz?? Hahahahaha i think the majority of the kodiak resident are gonna think theyre sending an actual pitbull to the walmart
Old 07-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #14
CoastieTaco is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: First Class Petty Officer
Name: Andrew
CoastieTaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's been two years since i was stationed there but if Kodiak reacts to Pitbull like we did when they built a Taco Bell/KFC combo there will be a riot.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:29 AM   #15
Skeeter Skeetin is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: AET/Flight Mechanic
Name: Greg
Skeeter Skeetin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieTaco View Post
It's been two years since i was stationed there but if Kodiak reacts to Pitbull like we did when they built a Taco Bell/KFC combo there will be a riot.
Good thing Kodiak Police Department just opened their brand new station. I even saw a few heavy duty response trucks sitting in the back parking lot of it. They might have a excuse to use them.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #16
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieTaco View Post
Been 11. I remember making PMEL flights to Anchorage and loading up on Tacobell.

I think it was 2000 when the Walmart and Blockbuster went in. I do remember that the Mongolian BBQ place on Mill bay and Kings Diner for the Saturday and Sunday morning hangover breakfasts!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #17
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
It gets colder in kodiak than it does in anchorage I'm pretty sure. I know they have more severe weather being an island and all. Anchorage gets cold but....just last month if I'm not mistaken kodiak saw a foot of snow overnight. It didn't stay long but...it's June....
Old 07-19-2012, 01:17 AM   #18
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
lmao.

another note. i plain to drive to AK from here. hopefully i will have a small off road tear drop camping trailer built. looking it up the other day. it will be over 4k miles one way.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:18 AM   #19
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Business or pleasure?
Old 07-19-2012, 01:22 AM   #20
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Business or pleasure?
just for run. lol. i LOVE road trips. and i also would love to see just a very little bit of AK. was thinking of going to Anchorage or fairbanks. would also get to see a little bit of canada.