LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who has worked at a fast food joint.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Who has worked at a fast food joint.

Saw the piece on Yahoo about fast food etc..just wondering if yall have any good stories about the conditions where you worked, what went on, etc...A long time ago when I lived in Dayton Oh I heard that people got caught peeing in pickle jars at a local restaurant....
Old 07-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen someone take a cockroach and smash it into a burger at Wendys.

I've seen more spit go into Pizza than I'd like to remember. Also seen a guy scratch his ass with some utensils then serve food with them.

I've seen food dropped on a dirty floor, picked up and placed back into the production line.

Wendy's chili is just old hamburgers they didn't sell. Just saying.

Caught a kid jerking off once when I worked at Tacobell. He was working there as well and used the cooler as his personal spank booth. Never cleaned up after himself, just left it on the floor or wherever it landed.

When I worked at Wendy's you could smoke in there. Employee's too. The chili pot was an ashtray most of the time.

Honestly, Wendy's and Pizza hut were the two dirtiest places I have ever worked at. I haven't eaten Wendy's in over 16 years and I'll never eat there again.

Tip for everyone. Don't take back your food unless you can watch them make it again for you. Don't piss off the person bringing you food before you already have it. After you have your food, be a dick if you feel the need.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #5
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
good thing I don't eat fast food

Old 07-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
McD many many years ago. I had to get any job because I was on bad times.
It was clean though so no horror stories here.
Everyone was pretty meticulous about cleanliness. Good management, proper training. The usual stupid ass teenagers working there.
Opened and closed cook areas.
The only gross thing I really saw was some chick dropped a non-flushable dookie and I had bathroom detail that morning
Old 07-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Worked at a subway while in high school. Nothing bad to mention except that I got locked in the freezer for 1hr and there were some customers that need a high five....with a chair....in the face.

I also second the rule of not messing with the person handling your food. It's the difference between an ok meal or contracting something from their spit.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Worked at a Taco Bell during high school. We ran a very clean restaurant compared to other locations. Not gonna lie we did do some nasty stuff, but only to those that deserved it.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #9
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
Worked at a Taco Bell during high school. We ran a very clean restaurant compared to other locations. Not gonna lie we did do some nasty stuff, but only to those that deserved it.
Even when they deserved it I couldn't bring myself to do that. Shit is gross.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #13
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
worked at a DQ and a McD's. Didnt do much foul play to customers food, at DQ the food defiantly is not very good though! Old fries? Oh you complained? *sticks old fries in deep fryer for 30 seconds*
A lot of people don't wash their hands enough though when working in those joints. Touching shit and stuff and don't think twice before making your burger.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #14
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
I bet we'd all be shocked if we knew what we have eaten at even so called fine establishments.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #15
greensunset is on a distinguished road

Name: Maria
greensunset's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I work as delivery driver to pizza hut with my xrunner! its hilarious when i get into the the townhouses complex: the kids freeze looking jaw dropped to me, w a nice truck and pizza hut sign... i can hear the Simpson cartoon intro.. i feel myself as a goddess bringing pizzas. very fun
Old 07-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #16
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
A long time ago.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #17
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Female with an X-Runner delivering pizzas; you ARE a Goddess.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #18
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
A buddy of mine worked at a so called fine establishment. They reused the served salad if it looked okay.
I just don't fuck with others food. Kinda like never mess with another man's wheels.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #19
OnTheTrail is on a distinguished road
OnTheTrail's Tacoma Gallery
I worked at an Italian restaurant. The GM and my kitchen manager were always on the spot with keeping the kitchen clean. We never messed with the food. When i would walk into the neighboring kitchens to trade food. i was suprised that their kitchens were so dirty. Bad management.I did see a cook snort a line of coke off the line once.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #20
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
I worked at Taco Bell with 6 of my buddies. we all applied at the same time and acted like we didnt know each other. we had the entire joint to ourselves. Taco Bell is extremely sanitary and clean and very healthy which I was amazed to learn. We pretty much just smoked weed in the freezers, took hits out the drive through window in exhange for free food. girls would drive through and flash us. we would use the condoment boxes as punching bags and we would box in the freezers.

Fun as hell!