Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

moneyblind is a great guy to deal with

Old 07-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
moneyblind is a great guy to deal with

Just wanted to let the rest of tacomaworld know that moneyblind(the guy selling the push starts) is awesome to deal with. I asked the status of my push start and he was quick with the reply but once he opened his package, he found that the bypass module was not working and therefor my kit would take longer. So he refunded me ten dollars, because of someone else's mistake. You will not be let down when dealing with him. just thought i would let the rest of tacomaworld know.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
moneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
moneyblind's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the props mate; That supplier has been iffy from the beginning; I have started up with a new one and heres to a better future