Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Parts geek 05 style grille-does it come in too parts

Old 07-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Parts geek 05 style grille-does it come in too parts

I'm searching for a 05 Tacoma grille and parts geek seems to be the cheapest but my problem is does it come in two parts, like the surround and backing seperate because I want one that comes in one piece
Old 07-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Mine from there came as one part, but can be taken apart, just like the OEM one.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Great because that's the cheapest place I found but I didn't want it to come in two parts
Old 07-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, it's in one part (and just as well made as the OEM IMO). Mine even came with a emblem, now that has been a year back though.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
H Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Heather
H Bomb's Tacoma Gallery
I had ordered one from parts geek and it came in two parts.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #6

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
weird, but i did call rockauto and the lady told me it comes in one part
Old 07-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
weird, but i did call rockauto and the lady told me it comes in one part
Got a rockauto last week they are 2 parts,,,, Jim
Old 07-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #8

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Got a rockauto last week they are 2 parts,,,, Jim
Really, might just end up buying one on eBay to be sure because I don't want it in two pieces because I don't know how to put them together
Old 07-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #9
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really, might just end up buying one on eBay to be sure because I don't want it in two pieces because I don't know how to put them together
WHAT you are making grills, so what is the big deal?? Line up the tabs and a few drops of epoxy
Dont make my come to Ga and show you how to make one,,,,,,Jim
Old 07-17-2012, 08:14 PM   #10

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where you looking for a color matched? I have a like new OEM chrome I'll make you fair price on. I'm in Alabama so shipping shouldn't be very bad at all.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #11

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
WHAT you are making grills, so what is the big deal?? Line up the tabs and a few drops of epoxy
Dont make my come to Ga and show you how to make one,,,,,,Jim
Haha yeah now that you say that I might end up getting it, didn't know it was that easy
Old 07-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #12

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Where you looking for a color matched? I have a like new OEM chrome I'll make you fair price on. I'm in Alabama so shipping shouldn't be very bad at all.
Nah I'm just looking for plain black or chrome grille
Pm me what you want for it
Old 07-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #14
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
my parts geek was 2 pieces. line up the tabs (a 3 year old could do it) and either melt the tabs down or epoxy them. (again, a 3 year old could do it).
Old 07-18-2012, 07:51 AM   #15

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
my parts geek was 2 pieces. line up the tabs (a 3 year old could do it) and either melt the tabs down or epoxy them. (again, a 3 year old could do it).
Thanks, didn't know it was that easy