Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Mass shooting in Colorado theater....

Old 07-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #541
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #542
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
No, I dont think he is insane. That is a legal term that means he did not know right from wrong. It means he cannot be held accountable for his actions because of a lack of mental culpability. Instead, he is mentally ill. This means he has mental problems but can be held accountable for his actions. If he was insane he would spend life in a mental institution.

I like how your post shows how you piss on American ideals our founding fathers fought for. Fuck America, freedom, and all that makes this county different from the shithole facist states... yeah great thinking.

"We hold these truths to be self evident... that ALL men are created equal."

Except ones whose liberty you want to shit on. Yeah denying civil rights is a great idea man. Hope the whole world jumps on that bandwagon. I mean lets just put you in a concrete box and blow your brains out without due process because you don't follow tbe teachings of Allah. Thats about as American as your ideas.

See we got this thing called a Constitution. It lists EVERYONES God given rights. Not just people you deem worthy to have them.
lol, wow... if that's what you garnered from my post, all the power to you.

It would be akin to me saying:

Wow, reading your post you want to coddle this guy and give him a 5-star resort life until he hopefully passes away peacefully in his sleep.

Old 07-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #543
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
This is true.

And this country needs to get over itself. The judicial system is a joke and every one knows it. I have no words to express the innocent people who are locked up unnecessarily or the countless innocents who have been wrongfully executed - I understand due process, fair trial, appeal, etc...

But this guy is 100% guilty. There is no need to have a trial. Does it matter if he's "insane?" Of course he is, no sane person does this. Should he be able to use that to his advantage? Hell no.

Just take him back to a concrete room, no windows, no spectators, and shoot him in the head dead. No jail time, no appeals, nothing...

In other countries they cut your hands off in public if you steal. They'll set you on fire in the street if you commit a crime, they'll publicly execute you.... now that may be extreme, and I agree, but the point is if you're guilty you immediately pay.

Why this country feels as though we need to "rehabilitate" this scumbag for the rest of his imprisoned life is beyond me.
. . . Quick . . . . get a rope . . . and bring him out the back door . . .
Old 08-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #544
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting find of the evening:
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nrwBTwz-9Fw

James Holmes is an innocent man. He was programmed by a US Government Agency to carry out there planned attack and frame him for there benefit. James Holmes has no recollection of this event just like Sirhan Sirhan who was imprisoned for the Assassination of Robert Kennedy. Both were Programmed to kill.

He studied Neuroscience in the Universtity of Colorado, and may have been involved in mind altering neuroscience research.

Why did eye witnesses report a second Gas Canister coming from another direction in the Theatre?

Why did he receive a phone call on his cell and walk to the exit?

Why was his car parked out the front yet he went to the Fire Exit too collect his weapons?

Why does James Holmes have no recollection of this event?

Why did it look like James Holmes was severely drugged up during the Hearing?

Why has the FBI refused to listen to eye witnesses accounts?

Why have eye witnesses video's been removed from YouTube?

Why was there an Identical incident earlier that morning they called an Emergency Drill?

Why did he surrender so easily to the police?

Why, if his plan was just to kill people, why did he admitted to have bombs placed in his apartment?

How does a unemployed student get equipped with military gear worth $20,000?

Why has the judge presiding over the case has imposed a gag order preventing involved parties from publicly discussing the case?

Why has James Holmes not had a lie detector test?

Odd how his Father was about to bring some banks down with the power of Knowledge.

Too many questions and not enough answers. So the only answer to this is that a US Government Agency was involved and this is a False Flag event.

FREE JAMES HOLMES

Those who disagree then please just try and step out of your mind prison that the Media and your Government have placed you in. You might like it Lol
Old 08-05-2012, 07:05 AM   #545
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I think "This is a lever action rifle like every American child is issued"

WTF? I missed that boat.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:08 AM   #546
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol wish I was issued a gun haha
Old 08-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #547
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt (Retired)
Name: Ken
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Da fu##? First fact to come to mind - I saw the helicopter video of the shooter's car in the BACK of the theater. I'll stop there since the whole video is retarded.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #548
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Lol at the "why was his car parked out front but he went out the exit". His car was parked right by the exit the entire time. Fucking conspiracies are so annoying.

Also, the $20,000 in equipment thing. He received upwards of $2,000 a month for scholarship grants and whatnot.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #549
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
i heard he got the money from a gov't grant or some such thing...

problem is, ...you can't trust the reporting (and lack thereof) by the LSM any farther than we can throw our tacomas... an unfortunate reality in this day an age.... so, i suppose conspiracy theories will take circulation...
Old 08-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #550
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
lol, wow... if that's what you garnered from my post, all the power to you.

It would be akin to me saying:

Wow, reading your post you want to coddle this guy and give him a 5-star resort life until he hopefully passes away peacefully in his sleep.

No. I want him to have his trial. Then sentenced to life in prison. Then tell some guys inside he is "The Joker" and let what happens, happen.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
Da fu##? First fact to come to mind - I saw the helicopter video of the shooter's car in the BACK of the theater. I'll stop there since the whole video is retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Lol at the "why was his car parked out front but he went out the exit". His car was parked right by the exit the entire time. Fucking conspiracies are so annoying.

Also, the $20,000 in equipment thing. He received upwards of $2,000 a month for scholarship grants and whatnot.
Good points, I didn't know that. Haven't been following it at all really.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #552
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Brief info about Active Shooter

PLEASE READ AND WATCH IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMEWHAT ABOUT AN ACTIVE SHOOTER.

Some need this more than others.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/a...er_booklet.pdf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSw...mber_139643995
Old 08-09-2012, 04:57 AM   #553
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
i heard he got the money from a gov't grant or some such thing...

problem is, ...you can't trust the reporting (and lack thereof) by the LSM any farther than we can throw our tacomas... an unfortunate reality in this day an age.... so, i suppose conspiracy theories will take circulation...
LOLZ, peoples mistrust of news reporting is both comical and sad to me at the same time. "It must be a lie, unless I agree with it, then it's truth." What the hell is wrong with people now a days?
Old 08-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #554
Schwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jamie
Schwinn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
LOLZ, peoples mistrust of news reporting is both comical and sad to me at the same time. "It must be a lie, unless I agree with it, then it's truth."
Unless you see it on the internet...then it must be true.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #555
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOLZ, peoples mistrust of news reporting is both comical and sad to me at the same time. "It must be a lie, unless I agree with it, then it's truth." What the hell is wrong with people now a days?
probably because the MSM is owned and controlled by pollitical groups and they only air what they think is important or what will suport their agenda.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #556
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i disagree. if you get out in the real world and notice all the important shit the media actually picks and chooses what they want to tell you... and dont tell me im ignorant ive seen it happen all too often. try looking at Al jazeeras website and see what you think would be news worthy over here... alot of shit...
Old 08-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #557

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
probably because the MSM is owned and controlled by pollitical groups and they only air what they think is important or what will suport their agenda.
exactly...

...here's prima fascia evidence that an underlying gun control sentiment is pervasive amongst the LSM, ...verbal acknowledgement:

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8470

"Time Magazine editor-at-large admits "overwhelming sentiment" for "gun control" at most major news organizations
Most gun owners who follow political issues closely already know how biased the establishment media are against guns, even though it isn't often a journalist actually admits it. But that is exactly what happened when Time Magazine editor-at-large Mark Halperin, appeared last week on MSNBC and confessed a broad media consensus to curtail gun rights:
"If you walk the halls of most major news organizations or of the OEOB at the White House or West Wing, I think you'd find overwhelming sentiment that there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States."