Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Mass shooting in Colorado theater....

Old 08-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #561
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
lol, wow... if that's what you garnered from my post, all the power to you.

It would be akin to me saying:

Wow, reading your post you want to coddle this guy and give him a 5-star resort life until he hopefully passes away peacefully in his sleep.

No. I want him to have his trial. Then sentenced to life in prison. Then tell some guys inside he is "The Joker" and let what happens, happen.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #562
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
Da fu##? First fact to come to mind - I saw the helicopter video of the shooter's car in the BACK of the theater. I'll stop there since the whole video is retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Lol at the "why was his car parked out front but he went out the exit". His car was parked right by the exit the entire time. Fucking conspiracies are so annoying.

Also, the $20,000 in equipment thing. He received upwards of $2,000 a month for scholarship grants and whatnot.
Good points, I didn't know that. Haven't been following it at all really.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:32 AM   #563
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Brief info about Active Shooter

PLEASE READ AND WATCH IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMEWHAT ABOUT AN ACTIVE SHOOTER.

Some need this more than others.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/a...er_booklet.pdf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSw...mber_139643995
Old 08-09-2012, 03:57 AM   #564
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
i heard he got the money from a gov't grant or some such thing...

problem is, ...you can't trust the reporting (and lack thereof) by the LSM any farther than we can throw our tacomas... an unfortunate reality in this day an age.... so, i suppose conspiracy theories will take circulation...
LOLZ, peoples mistrust of news reporting is both comical and sad to me at the same time. "It must be a lie, unless I agree with it, then it's truth." What the hell is wrong with people now a days?
Old 08-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #565
Schwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jamie
Schwinn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
LOLZ, peoples mistrust of news reporting is both comical and sad to me at the same time. "It must be a lie, unless I agree with it, then it's truth."
Unless you see it on the internet...then it must be true.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #566
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOLZ, peoples mistrust of news reporting is both comical and sad to me at the same time. "It must be a lie, unless I agree with it, then it's truth." What the hell is wrong with people now a days?
probably because the MSM is owned and controlled by pollitical groups and they only air what they think is important or what will suport their agenda.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #567
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i disagree. if you get out in the real world and notice all the important shit the media actually picks and chooses what they want to tell you... and dont tell me im ignorant ive seen it happen all too often. try looking at Al jazeeras website and see what you think would be news worthy over here... alot of shit...
Old 08-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #568
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
probably because the MSM is owned and controlled by pollitical groups and they only air what they think is important or what will suport their agenda.
exactly...

...here's prima fascia evidence that an underlying gun control sentiment is pervasive amongst the LSM, ...verbal acknowledgement:

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8470

"Time Magazine editor-at-large admits "overwhelming sentiment" for "gun control" at most major news organizations
Most gun owners who follow political issues closely already know how biased the establishment media are against guns, even though it isn't often a journalist actually admits it. But that is exactly what happened when Time Magazine editor-at-large Mark Halperin, appeared last week on MSNBC and confessed a broad media consensus to curtail gun rights:
"If you walk the halls of most major news organizations or of the OEOB at the White House or West Wing, I think you'd find overwhelming sentiment that there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States."