Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What's your favorite hot sauce?

Old 07-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
LaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LaRue Shooter's Tacoma Gallery
What's your favorite hot sauce?

I found some stuff called "Iguana Deuces" a few years ago and use it on everything now. Great stuff. It has a great flavor and isn't super hot. I just hope it's not made with real Iguana deuces.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
original tabasco.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #4
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Frank's redhot
Old 07-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
coylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tk
coylifut's Tacoma Gallery
there's no way I could have one favorite hot sauce. maybe a favorite for the month, but I always have at least 3 that I'm rotating.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #6
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Cholula
Old 07-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
LaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LaRue Shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrugia View Post
Cholula
I like Cholula as well. Especially on my eggs.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #8
Trashy is Classy
ElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
ElCid11Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy Mother Pucker's XXX Hot
Old 07-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coylifut View Post
there's no way I could have one favorite hot sauce. maybe a favorite for the month, but I always have at least 3 that I'm rotating.
This. I pick up random ones from random places. I don't even know what I have in the cupboard right now.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #11
just sittin' in the corner, havin' a beer
eastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
eastcoastcowboy's Tacoma Gallery
What's your favorite hot sauce?-black-mamba.jpg

Awesome stuff. However, you measure it by the toothpick full.

Super hot.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:09 PM   #12
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
There is a place in tampa that makes a good one its called,, The 2 AM surprize
Old 07-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #13
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Label is 110% accurate.

Old 07-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #14
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Tapatio
Old 07-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #15
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Tabasco.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I actually like Frank's Original Red Hot. Sriracha is good on eggs and hashbrowns though.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #17
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #19
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I could never have a favorite i think I've got about 10 different kinds in the fridge at all times.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #20
mrfrogdude is on a distinguished road
mrfrogdude's Tacoma Gallery
Pico Pica-good stuff!