Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GF Problems

Old 01-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
GF Problems

SO a buddy of mine is recently having a lot of problems with his GF and I am out of advice! They fight a lot and argue over stupid things(its both his and her fault) They try to stop but it is something new every week! They really love each other and he does not wanna lose her! And recently she has not been telling him eveyrthing she is doing! Like today he called and said that she told him that her brother and her went to visit some old high school teacher! BEfore she went to work at 3! Well one of his best friends saw both of them eatting at a resturant together! Is this something to worry about?? WHat should I tell him to do to fix everything??
Old 01-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
sounds sketch to me.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
http://www.mil-millington.com/
Old 01-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
SO a buddy of mine is recently having a lot of problems with his GF and I am out of advice! They fight a lot and argue over stupid things(its both his and her fault) They try to stop but it is something new every week! They really love each other and he does not wanna lose her! And recently she has not been telling him eveyrthing she is doing! Like today he called and said that she told him that her brother and her went to visit some old high school teacher! BEfore she went to work at 3! Well one of his best friends saw both of them eatting at a resturant together! Is this something to worry about?? WHat should I tell him to do to fix everything??
she has every right to do what she wants when she wants

theres no reason whatsoever that she has to tell him where shes going and who shes going there with
Old 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
tell him to dump her ass and go out and get some strange!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM   #6
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like today he called and said that she told him that her brother and her went to visit some old high school teacher!
1) Is the old high school teacher a man?
2) Did in fact the brother go with?

If the answer is 1) Yes, and 2) No...there might be a problem. Of course it certainly could be just lunch! But more than likely lunch and dessert!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

theres no reason whatsoever that she has to tell him where shes going and who shes going there with
They have been dating for 7 months and are extremely close! She used to tell him all the time where she was going! But recently she has not! And its weird because her brother has started hanging out with her ex bf of 2 years!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
you can tell him, but don't put it in his mind that there was something fishy going on.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
They have been dating for 7 months and are extremely close! She used to tell him all the time where she was going! But recently she has not! And its weird because her brother has started hanging out with her ex bf of 2 years!
maybe she's tired of him or having to explain herself anytime she wants to do something
Old 01-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And recently she has not been telling him eveyrthing she is doing! ??

Quote:

Times 2 Tiger. Sounds a lottle over possesive. Trust issues?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #12
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
7 months isnt that long, shes probably over the fact that she has to tell him everything, Not long now, its a slippery slope
Old 01-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

to add...i wouldnt touch this problem if theyre your friends

best thing you can do is to stay out of it and let everything run its course

when you give him some advice and everything goes south...he's going to blame you

and judging by a certain older post about a gf/her brother/her ex/you...i (no offense)wouldnt necessarily trust your relationship advice
Old 01-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance

He does have a lot of trust issues! HE always accuses her of that! And I used to have that problem with my GF(ha i guess its rubbed off on him!) But i tried telling him and he just cant do it! Especially with the ex bf coming to stuff with her brotehr and coming over to their house!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
to add...i wouldnt touch this problem if theyre your friends

best thing you can do is to stay out of it and let everything run its course

when you give him some advice and everything goes south...he's going to blame you

and judging by a certain older post about a gf/her brother/her ex/you...i (no offense)wouldnt necessarily trust your relationship advice
Ha this is true lol! I went through the same thing! ANd weird thing is his gf and mien r friends! Only dif is I dont like mines brother and he likes his gfs brotehr lol
Old 01-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #16
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
tell him to get a hooker, always calms me down anyway.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #17
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
He should probably just slap her around for lying to him.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

trust issues will kill a relationship. period.

dont get tangled in their mess...

he's gonna have to work out his trust issues on his own

i'd be willing to bet that this is only his side of the story...but what he isnt telling is that he's getting mad at her and such when she doesnt tell him everytime she takes a breath or blinks her eyes or whatever

and she's picking fights in retaliation because shes tired of it

i believe the phrase "honeymoon is over" applies here
Old 01-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance

HA great advice this guy is 23 and a the biggest worry wart in the world ha
Old 01-07-2009, 02:17 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner07 View Post
He should probably just slap her around for lying to him.
Ha you can not hit a women! And also he really does not know if anything is true! and he cant talk to her about it since she is at work(which is a good thing with his stupid temper)