Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Any cigar fans out there?

Old 07-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #41
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
When you are talking about heavier....are you talking about size (length and ring guage) of the cigar or cigar types such as mild strength (Connecticut wrapper) or Maduros ???
The strength of the cigar
Old 07-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #43
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Very nice. How much was that humidor?
Thanks! It's normally $375 but I scored it for around $200 including shipping. You guys need to check out CigarBid.com , it will change the game.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #44
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
I am hooked on the new Romeo cigars by Romeo y Juliet...
Those are pretty damn good. A little to chocolate-y for my taste, but a pretty awesome smoke. And STRONG.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
i could see this humidor running $1200 or more if it is high end.
It's very well constructed. Dimensions are 26x24x24.

Here's a link to buy one...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...UM300ET&cat=10
Old 07-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #46
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Thanks! It's normally $375 but I scored it for around $200 including shipping. You guys need to check out CigarBid.com , it will change the game.
That's awesome! I figured it would be a lot more than that
Old 07-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #47
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police officer in MD and Marine in B Co 4th LAR Bn
DevilDogTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
The cheap ones like black and milds... Lol
Old 07-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #48
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I do like to smoke a good cigar, but I am not knowledgeable with them. I have a good friend and my brother in law who are enthusiasts, they usually just give me what they are smoking. I think (but I can't remember for sure) I like CAO's.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #51
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are pretty damn good. A little to chocolate-y for my taste, but a pretty awesome smoke. And STRONG.
My old favorite was Romeo y Juliet 1875s. Little lighter in strength but still a great taste....
Old 09-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #53
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys need to check out CigarBid.com , it will change the game.

Fair warning.... cigarbid.com should come with the same warning as TW. Your wallet and women will hate you for it!!!!

Just won a bid for a 5 pack of Gurkha Titan for $13 (plus $4 shipping).

I usually smoke Olivia V, but I am trying to expand... time for a humidor.

Just a few sites to check out:
cigarbid.com
reddit.com/r/cigars
cigarsinternational.com
cigar.com
Old 09-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #54
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Fair warning.... cigarbid.com should come with the same warning as TW. Your wallet and women will hate you for it!!!!

cigarbid.com
reddit.com/r/cigars
cigarsinternational.com
cigar.com
I also must say that I hate you. I just joined cigarbid.com and won a 5 pack of Acid Liquids for $ 17.00. Now I'm bidding on other cigars.

Thanks alot......
Old 09-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #55
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
black stone cherry if you guys count that has a cigar
Old 09-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #56

Quote:

cigarbid.com
reddit.com/r/cigars
cigarsinternational.com
cigar.com
Just wanted to let you know that I don't appreciate you telling me about this site....

I just won 20 Montecristo Classic Churchills for $82.00....
Old 09-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #57
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
while i don't smoke cigs, occasionally a cigar is nice................ So, any fave's? like the cubans, but the dominicans make a nice stogie also
Cubans are great, only had one, but savored every minute. I am not a smoker, but start puffing when I get my hands on a Cuban! Wish they weren't so hard to get. Other cigars just don't compare in any way. Never had a Dominican cigar before though, how do they compare?
Old 09-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #58
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Javas and blondies so far... I'm not real knowledgeable on cigars as I'm still a bit of a newb but I still enjoy them! I got one a while back that had a bit of spicyness to it that I enjoyed, any recommendations on what to try out?
Old 09-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #59
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

cigarbid.com
reddit.com/r/cigars
cigarsinternational.com
cigar.com
The cigar monster iPhone app is pretty cool too. It's sorta like whiskeymilitia.com but for cigars