Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Any cigar fans out there?

Old 05-20-2014, 10:19 PM   #161
Keyboard commander
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed me and the ol' lady had blueberry swisher sweet tonight, not anything special had a good time though..
Old 05-20-2014, 10:25 PM   #162
Keyboard commander
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a damn good time.. I totally need to invest in a fire pit...
Old 08-04-2014, 08:40 PM   #163
all about that grill... (°-°)
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
No pics but to celebrate a rather successful past few days of work I fired up an Acid "extraordinary Larry" excellent smoke! Larger ring gauge than my usual fare but very flavorful and the pull was easy and mellow.
It would make an excellent campfire cigar.
I plan on grabbing another next time I'm up near International Cigar in Hamburg.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #165
lanestaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Lane
lanestaco's Tacoma Gallery
I enjoy just a casual Romeo y Julietta (or however they're spelled) or a Rocky Patel...

It's pretty rare when I get one, but it's nice when I do!
Old 08-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #166
jknc is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
jknc's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a Camacho Triple Maduro calling my name from the truck right now.

Also made this from an old box a while back. (please excuse the mess behind it)
Old 08-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #167
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
Enjoying a Perdomo on the patio

Love those cigars. I haven't had a cigar in a while but I like CLE Connecticut also
Old 08-22-2014, 07:12 PM   #168
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWThomas1250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Picked this up tonight just cause it looked cool. Flathead "Spark Plug Cigar." Once I get rid of my sinus cold I can't wait to try it.

For some reason I always smoke cigars more in the fall. The cool weather just puts me in the mood.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:18 PM   #170
Jiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medic
Name: Micah
Jiveydude's Tacoma Gallery
X3

I have heard that those flatheads are a top notch vitola. Interested to hear your review.

Here was my last weekend

Old 08-25-2014, 02:33 PM   #171
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Are acid cigars good. I usually go with Ashton eclipse as they are dark or a double magnum type.

Friend of mine wants to try the acids. Are they comparable to Ashton's or not at all. Any reviews or recommendations would be appreciated
Old 08-25-2014, 02:47 PM   #172
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
while i don't smoke cigs, occasionally a cigar is nice................ So, any fave's? like the cubans, but the dominicans make a nice stogie also
Maybe 15 years back my granddaughter comes crying to me about her friend who left the hotel. She must of been 4 or 5 years old and we where on the beach in Cancun. Don't wary, you'll find another little girl to play with. Two days later she is happy again, My friend come back, my friend come back. Later that day we met with the family during the dinner.
I asked them, you guys left and come back? No way, we are here just to get to Havana and buy my smokes. Aren't you afraid, I asked, the customs will see the visa in you-re passport. No way man, they know and do not stamp our documents. True story.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:39 PM   #174
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
X2

Let us know how it was.

I just finished enjoying a good Acid Blondie - one of my favorites.
Those acid blondies are weird! Haha I didn't expect that flavor at all. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not
Old 09-01-2014, 05:07 PM   #175
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
Those acid blondies are weird! Haha I didn't expect that flavor at all. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not

When girls go to the cigar shop with me I get them the blondie, they all seem to like it, personally it's not my style but I wouldn't turn one down
Old 09-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #176
all about that grill... (°-°)
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Are acid cigars good. I usually go with Ashton eclipse as they are dark or a double magnum type.

Friend of mine wants to try the acids. Are they comparable to Ashton's or not at all. Any reviews or recommendations would be appreciated
Acids are very different from the Ashton's - Acids are primarily flavored "aromatic" cigars whereas Ashton's aren't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
I like most of the Acid selections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
When girls go to the cigar shop with me I get them the blondie, they all seem to like it, personally it's not my style but I wouldn't turn one down
Blondies seem to be just the right size...
Old 09-01-2014, 07:13 PM   #177
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Quote:
Workin' on the truck in the garage, enjoyed a Romeo y Julieta, Dominican-version..........

Holy hell. Please send me more pics of that garage. Very awesome
Old 09-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #178
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Acids are very different from the Ashton's - Acids are primarily flavored "aromatic" cigars whereas Ashton's aren't.

I like most of the Acid selections.

Blondies seem to be just the right size...
Ahhh aromatic type. Will try a Blondie if that is a good start
Old 09-02-2014, 04:16 PM   #179
2011supercoma is on a distinguished road

Name: capt. schyler
2011supercoma's Tacoma Gallery
The perks of being a tugboat captain. Grillin' and chillin'.
Attached Thumbnails
Any cigar fans out there?-20140902_175901.jpg   Any cigar fans out there?-20140902_173605.jpg