Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anybody else on here a DJ/Producer?

Old 07-28-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else on here a DJ/Producer?

And I don't mean you know how to crossfade 2 songs...anybody actually a professional DJ/Producer? Like you get paid for it in cash, not cans of Coor's Light...

#1 reason why I got my Tacoma (okay, #2 reason...I really wanted it for wheelin') But now I can haul my speakers/equipment anywhere with ease...I did it for 4 years with a VW Rabbit. Yeah...I know.

I've been spinning for about 4.5 years now, and just getting into producing tracks, mainly house/electro/progressive stuff with Ableton Live 8. Spin under the name "Joyride" of The Beat Republic. Local venues opening for big names (Tommy Lee and DJ Aero, Tritonal, Designer Drugs, Felguk, Wolfgang Gartner, Alex Dreamz, Benassi, Diplo, Bingo Players...to name a few). Also do mobile gigs like weddings, engagement parties, and fundraisers.

Post up what you spin and what you use! Venues, setups, techniques, Soundcloud links, etc! Would love to see some fellow TW member's work.