Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Let's see some spiders!!!

Old 03-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #161
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specalt View Post
Check your Oreo

God damn it Brian! Why in the FUCK would you post that!!!??? You know I love Oreos!!!!!

Old 03-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #162
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
God damn it Brian! Why in the FUCK would you post that!!!??? You know I loved Oreos!!!!!

Fixed
Old 03-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #163
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
God damn it Brian! Why in the FUCK would you post that!!!??? You know I love Oreos!!!!!

Hopfully those are the fake oreo Hydrox or whatever.. haha
Old 03-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #164
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Hopfully those are the fake oreo Hydrox or whatever.. haha
x1,000,000,000,000
Old 03-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Fixed
I see what you did there
Old 03-15-2013, 10:04 PM   #166
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see some spiders!!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1363410208.095101.jpg

Found this guy in Nebraska. Once I looked up what kind of spider it is, but I can't remember now. He is, however, pretty badass.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:42 AM   #167
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #168
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #170
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post

That blue on is gnarly! Then again, they all are!
Old 03-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #171
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geem750 View Post
So, what was his plan after he got that thing trapped? Needed to slide something over the container.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #172
cheech1 is on a distinguished road
cheech1's Tacoma Gallery
I currently have a small spider living in the bed of my truck. Every morning there is a web in the bed, and after I drive around it gets blown away. This has been going on for about three weeks now. Damn thing must be getting big.

I don't believe this thread is still going...
Old 04-12-2013, 04:38 PM   #173
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post

FUCK THAT....looks like im licking some bawlz (jk)

I WENT THROUGH ALL OF THESE FUCKING PAGES. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYW!?!3lk42hto3hqtpqej]3qh

This shit.
This shit just ruined my day.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #174
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethes View Post
Attachment 201431

Found this guy in Nebraska. Once I looked up what kind of spider it is, but I can't remember now. He is, however, pretty badass.

I'm in Nebraska. WTF IS THAT. Ruined my day even more lol effff
Old 04-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #175
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if this was posted in here but yeeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBnBqnL2HAc
Old 04-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #176
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
if you are ever so curious about just how many spiders are living amongst you in your house, ...put out a few glue traps in various spots and go check on them in a few days

Boo!
Old 04-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #177
Skewpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
not sure if this was posted in here but yeeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBnBqnL2HAc
OMGWTFBBQ!!! Nuke em!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #178
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #179
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
WORST THREAD IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet i still went through all 9 pages

Old 05-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #180
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery