Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bad lightning & tropical storm cost me...

Old 08-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Bad lightning & tropical storm cost me...

Had bad storms Monday & Tuesday our house got hit

So far the cost:

Laptop
Garage door opener
Two land line telephones
Toaster
Cable moem
Scared crapless 85 y/o m-I-L
And an upset wife

I'm in for about 12 hundred so far.

Could be worse, as my dad says:

"Life throws you curve balls,
keep fouling them off
Keep swinging
try not to strike out looking"
Old 08-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
dam that sucks. is your home owners going to take care of this?
Doesn't meet the deductible
Old 08-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You don't have a whole house surge breaker ?
No

But I probably should. Believe I will on the new place

Computer was hard wired, got fried through cable line
Old 08-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
it friend the internet connection port on my xbox...
Old 08-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #7
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that
Old 08-02-2012, 05:21 AM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Florida, Got to love it ..We have been hit 2 times in 30 years. My house is on the end of the line when I get hit its 12 to 20 things with gray smoke coming out.Bad thing was no A/C in July ..