Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A truely great debate

View Poll Results: Rambo vs. Dutch (jungle environment)
Rambo 7 36.84%
Dutch 11 57.89%
The world would implode 2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
Thedarkight is on a distinguished road
Navy: Sub Vet
Thedarkight's Tacoma Gallery
A truely great debate

I refuse to believe that I'm the only who loses sleep at night thinking about who would win in a fictional epic battle between Rambo and Dutch (aka the character that Arnold Schwarzenegger played in Predetor) if it took place in a jungle environment?
Old 08-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Arnold would win. Rambo is played by Sylvester Stallone, who I'm convinced is at least half retarded.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedarkight View Post
I refuse to believe that I'm the only who loses sleep at night thinking about who would win in a fictional epic battle between Rambo and Dutch (aka the character that Arnold Schwarzenegger played in Predetor) if it took place in a jungle environment?
Believe it. I'm goin' to bed. 'Night.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #4
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Arnold would win. Rambo is played by Sylvester Stallone, who I'm convinced is at least half retarded.
His retard could be a weapon

Night Babytruck
Old 08-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
His retard could be a weapon

Night Babytruck
retard strength is a powerful thing
Old 08-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #6
Thedarkight is on a distinguished road
Navy: Sub Vet
Thedarkight's Tacoma Gallery
It's not that easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Believe it. I'm goin' to bed. 'Night.
Dont kid yourself buddy boy just be thankful I brought this conundrum to light.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #7
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedarkight View Post
Dont kid yourself buddy boy just be thankful I brought this conundrum to light.

Well turn off the lights, chickie poo, I'm trying to sleep here.

Dang. Do I REALLY look like a guy? Maybe I should buy a Prius.

'Night Garrin!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #8
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Well turn off the lights, chickie poo, I'm trying to sleep here.

Dang. Do I REALLY look like a guy? Maybe I should buy a Prius.
LOL.

No guy I know would do that little dance your avatar is doing
Old 08-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #9
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I know why you didn't add Chuck Norris to this poll...
Old 08-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
07tacoark would whoop em both
What ever happened to her?
Old 08-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #15
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
hahaha

who the fuck is roy batty
Old 08-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #17
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
rutger hauer :/

GTFO
Have you never seen my avatar before ?
Old 08-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it matters not canadian i fail to see how any mortal could compete with the governator
Nexus 6

Get with the program Hans