Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Freedom of Speech @ Chick-Fil-A - The NON-T-shirt Thread

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 04:12 AM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Freedom of Speech @ Chick-Fil-A - The NON-T-shirt Thread

The newest design is here!!! Buy yours today!!!

Order Here!!! http://ilovefreedom.yolasite.com/

Price includes shipping!!!
1 Shirt - $15.00
2 Shirts - $25.00
3 Shirts - $34.00
4 Shirts - $43.00

I have attached a PDF for those that can't vie the attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Freedom of Speech @ Chick-Fil-A - The NON-T-shirt Thread-t-shirt_chick-fil-a_preview_red.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf T-Shirt_Chick-Fil-A_Preview_Red.pdf (89.1 KB, 69 views)

Old 08-02-2012, 05:24 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
And because of that comment, we can't have Chick-Fil-A in Boston

Old 08-02-2012, 05:28 AM   #3
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
chick fil a is AWESOME!

Old 08-02-2012, 05:42 AM   #4
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Freedom of speech ftw

Old 08-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #5
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen a Chick-fil-a and don't know what the eff is going on.

Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 AM   #6
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
I've never seen a Chick-fil-a and don't know what the eff is going on.
http://www.latimes.com/business/mone...,4158667.story

Chick-Fil-a decided to venture away from fast food and tried their hand at politics... They're certainly entitled to have their opinions and speak them out but from a business perspective, it was a dumb move in my opinion.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #7
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernaj64 View Post
chick fil a is AWESOME!
x2!

Old 08-02-2012, 06:21 AM   #8
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Chick-fil-a is delicious, Chicago can blow me.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:21 AM   #9
roofanintn is just really niceroofanintn is just really niceroofanintn is just really niceroofanintn is just really niceroofanintn is just really nice
Army: FDC Computer 1-14 FA and 1-15 FA
roofanintn's Tacoma Gallery
Businesses should keep their mouths shut when it comes to politics. Chik Fil A owner dude may hate gays/lesbians, but I bet their money spends just as good as straight peoples money.

I absolutely love Chik Fil A's food, but I will never spend another penny of my hard earned money at an establishment that promotes hate!

Peace out!

Old 08-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #10
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes they clearly promote hate, hahahahahaha that's gay as hell.

Pretty sure chick-fil-a has been this way for a long time.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 AM   #11
thesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
thesherv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
http://www.latimes.com/business/mone...,4158667.story

Chick-Fil-a decided to venture away from fast food and tried their hand at politics... They're certainly entitled to have their opinions and speak them out but from a business perspective, it was a dumb move in my opinion.
I don't think it was political but political or not he said what he thought. So much for freedom of speech. If he had said he supported gay marriage there wouldn't have been one news article about it but the media only wants to portray him as someone who hates gays. He has as much freedom to say what he believes about gay marriage as someone else who says they support it.

Plus Chick-Fil-a's all over the place were packed all day so that was a pretty smart move if that's what he was going for.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:29 AM   #12
roofanintn is just really niceroofanintn is just really niceroofanintn is just really niceroofanintn is just really niceroofanintn is just really nice
OK maybe "promote" was a bad word to use, they don't promote hate, they promote chicken, but the fact remains that businesses should keep out of politics. I am under the impression that the purpose of a business is to make money. Does the sexual orientation of the person from whom you are receiving the money matte?

Old 08-02-2012, 06:30 AM   #13
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I'm all for freedom of speech, but i have said it before and i will say it again. if you base where you will and will not EAT based on the religioius beliefs of the CEO, you're doing it wrong. Besides, i bet you any amount of money that chic fil a has gay employees who make the food, so guess what, i bet alot of people got spit sandwiches yesterday.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:31 AM   #14

No but they didn't bar gays from their restaurants.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:37 AM   #15
thesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shedthesherv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
thesherv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Dont be an idiot. He never said anything about the gays or anything of the type. Here is all he said.

"We are very much supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit," Cathy said. "We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that."

That statement seems to be full of love and appreciation to me. I dont see it laced with hate at all.
This

Old 08-02-2012, 06:40 AM   #16
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a helluva lot more concerned with the anti-foaming agent, 3 different artificial colors, MSG, and all the other shit in their "chicken" sammiches than I am about their CEO's stance on who's fucking who.....

....but hey, eat up good people.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:40 AM   #17
Thanks for calling me an idiot, Ghost!! Preshate it! Good to know that you're able to surmise that over the net.

Are we really gonna sit here and do this? We all know just as well, that anti-gay people are going to support this guy and pro-gay people are not. Simple as that! That statement up there about being full of love, I promise whoever wrote that is an supports the anti-gay movement!

I'm done, I already see that you guys are going to start attacking me and calling me names (typical internet message board behavior), so I'll save you the time.

I'm done!

Old 08-02-2012, 06:41 AM   #18

Zaxby's is better though...

Old 08-02-2012, 06:41 AM   #19
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Dont be an idiot. He never said anything about the gays or anything of the type. Here is all he said.

"We are very much supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit," Cathy said. "We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that."

That statement seems to be full of love and appreciation to me. I dont see it laced with hate at all.
Hell, they are even closed on Sundays...

Old 08-02-2012, 06:54 AM   #20

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesherv View Post
I don't think it was political but political or not he said what he thought. So much for freedom of speech. If he had said he supported gay marriage there wouldn't have been one news article about it but the media only wants to portray him as someone who hates gays. He has as much freedom to say what he believes about gay marriage as someone else who says they support it.

Plus Chick-Fil-a's all over the place were packed all day so that was a pretty smart move if that's what he was going for.
He may have not meant it to be policital, but those are the people responding. Personally, I have no issue with what he said or how he said it. He wasn't disrespectful, he simply stated his beliefs which no one can fault him for. I'm just bitter because Menino banned Chick-Fil-A from Boston

Closed Thread