LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Quote a Movie Quote Game

Old 08-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote a Movie Quote Game

Here is the game.

Quote the previous movie quote with a quote from a different movie to tell a story. Example

"I like to keep this handy... for close encounters. " (Aliens)

"I swear I've seen a lot of stuff in my life, but that... was... *awesome*."(Tommy Boy)

Here is an Easy one to get Started.

"Get To the Choppa" (Predator)
Old 08-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
1ugly baby is on a distinguished road
Army: Commo Dude(31C30S)
Name: Pat
1ugly baby's Tacoma Gallery
Pulp Fiction

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." Jules aka (Samuel L. Jackson)
Old 08-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #3
Talking Office Space

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, 'cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks

Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do
Old 08-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ugly baby View Post
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, 'cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks

Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do

Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into! (Sons of the Desert)
Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ugly baby View Post
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." Jules aka (Samuel L. Jackson)
Same movie:
I'm a get medieval on your ass

-Marcellus Wallace
Old 08-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #6

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMR View Post
Same movie:
I'm a get medieval on your ass

-Marcellus Wallace
You are very brave for not a homeboy. (Robbin Hod Men in Tights)
Old 08-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
"If you knew my name, you'd be as clever as me". Layer Cake
Old 08-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #8

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
"If you knew my name, you'd be as clever as me". Layer Cake

No way, no way. I tried it once and it doesn't work. You get four guys, all fighting over who is going to be Mr. Black. But they don't know each other, so no one wants to back down. No way! I pick! You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow. (Reservoir Dogs)
Old 08-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
Way of the Gun

Shut that c@#!'s mouth, or I'll come over and f*^$-start her head
Old 08-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #10
Friday

Every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. In the G**DAMN refrigerator! Eatin' all the food! All the chicken... all the pig feet... all the collard greens... all the hog maws... I love pig FEET!” -Mr. Jones.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #11
Hoot, Blackhawk Down

• Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window.
  • When I go home, people ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it, man? Why? You some kind of war junkie?" I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand it's about the men next to you... and that's it. That's all it is.