Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How to teach sex ed to your kids

Old 08-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
Mr Jackboots
gran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gran torino's Tacoma Gallery
How to teach sex ed to your kids

Old 08-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Leave the door unlocked and scar them for the rest of their lives.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #3
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
DON'T DO THIS^^^
It trully will stick with them forever
Old 08-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #4
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Poor Kase

Hahaha
Old 08-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For reall. Never forget that night. I Was like 5 and lightning scared me so I ran to my parents room..door was open...horrible. Just horrible
Old 08-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
For reall. Never forget that night. I Was like 5 and lightning scared me so I ran to my parents room..door was open...horrible. Just horrible
Well, don't be scared of lightning
Old 08-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #7
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Moral of the story:

Man the fuck up
Old 08-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Moral of the story:

Man the fuck up
Lmao I was 5!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #10
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You still scared of lightning?

What runs thru your mind when you hear thunder?
Old 08-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #11
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doesn't change things.

:cookiemomster:
That is one funny ass freudian slip.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #12
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
You still scared of lightning?

What runs thru your mind when you hear thunder?
Nope not scared of lightning anymore.. Get the chills tho everytime a storm moves in cause of that event
Old 08-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #15
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Hahhahhahahha. I just saw a commercial of this! It was for ragu
Old 08-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #16
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
aj you are 2, STFU and go get a bottle
Old 08-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #17
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Moral of the story:

Man the fuck up
Quote:
Lmao I was 5!
Quote:
Doesn't change things.

:cookiemomster:
Old 08-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #18
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Unfortunately, the internet has already taught many kids nowadays before the parents have the realization to help them prepare.

Having said that, I learned a thing or two from the Playboy channel in my youth. I could tune 'in between' a couple of channels and Playboy would appear, although a bit grainy. Good times!
Old 08-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #19
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Unfortunately, the internet has already taught many kids nowadays before the parents have the realization to help them prepare.

Having said that, I learned a thing or two from the Playboy channel in my youth. I could tune 'in between' a couple of channels and Playboy would appear, although a bit grainy. Good times!
The 10 minute freeviews. That was the good stuff. I tell ya, if you want to keep kids off the street at night these days, just bring back softcore pr0n on the telly.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #20
DerpWerx Fab

Could Hire a babysitter that's a whore ?