Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Wholey Bejeezus!!!........Golf ball testing...

Old 01-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #41
Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication
Mr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the rough

Mr Wiggles's Tacoma Gallery
You owe me an office chair, mister. As i have dumped my entire bladder on mine reading this!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:04 PM   #42
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im officially MOBIL!
Pics uploading.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #43
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Turns out the camera that wouldnt focus, after being punched, WILL!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #45

Ammo of choice:
Old 01-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #46

And, My mobil Golf ball launcher!

As you can see in the following pic, It is mounted very securely.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #47

No pics of the Golf ball magazine, as for it to work, I have to hold it. One of the reasons I took a couple of hits when testing.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
looks like there is a sidewalk runnin through that golf coarse fairway.
Thats in front of my house. Im still looking for a good location to set up. Im thinking that If Im right in the middle where everyone can see me, I may get hauled off to the Pokey.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #50
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Turns out the camera that wouldnt focus, after being punched, WILL!
ahahahaha holy shit, it just gets better and better!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #51
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats in front of my house. Im still looking for a good location to set up. Im thinking that If Im right in the middle where everyone can see me, I may get hauled off to the Pokey.
How do you have grass in Arizona?

I always had rock in my yard(s)
Old 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
How do you have grass in Arizona?

I always had rock in my yard(s)
Our HOA, along with fucking with me all the time, keeps the grass alive.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #53
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WHOLEYSHIT!
It just dawned on me after answering Klowns post! I think I need to RETURN these balls to the good people on the Golf course! I have a 100' extension cord.........WAIT! I have a CORDLESS SAW!!!! Im going MOBIL!
Thats right. These fuckers have hit me before...time to return the favor!
Will the saw work on the truck's bed outlet? You could make a little mounted turret and have an urban assault vehicle. That way you could drive close to the clubhouse, pepper it and make a quick getaway.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #54
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
I pictured a magazine as well as a barrel, both out of PVC. There's gotta be someway to direct those balls.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #55
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Our HOA, along with fucking with me all the time, keeps the grass alive.
keep it alive? looks like they just laid new sod. ok back to shooting ass bag golfers with their own balls
Old 01-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #56
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Will the saw work on the truck's bed outlet? You could make a little mounted turret and have an urban assault vehicle. That way you could drive close to the clubhouse, pepper it and make a quick getaway.
It's cordless
Old 01-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetor View Post
I pictured a magazine as well as a barrel, both out of PVC. There's gotta be someway to direct those balls.
I tried a barrel out of some 4" PVC, but when the ball was "fed" to the "Fireing mechanism", the ball hit the side of the barrel, bounced up and dam near into my face. No need to end these Polls prematurly.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
It's cordless
My Skill saw is corded. My Ryobi is cordless. Didnt get pics of the corded set up.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #59
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe you could fab up a feed hopper? That way you could do one massive arial bombardment and be gone before anyone knows what's happening.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Maybe you could fab up a feed hopper? That way you could do one massive arial bombardment and be gone before anyone knows what's happening.
Good idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
Try watching mythbusters... They come up with some good stuff.
I watch that all the time. They are my Insperation!