Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Randy Travis arrested, naked and drunk.

Old 08-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Randy Travis arrested, naked and drunk.

According to nydailynews.com, country star Randy Travis was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

The source reports that the 53-year-old country star had wrecked his vehicle in Texas, just before midnight last night, and no other vehicles were involved in the accident.

He was driving a 1998 Pontiac Trans AM. It drove off of the road and hit barricades that were located in a construction zone, nydailynews.com said.

When officers arrived at the scene, Travis wasn’t clothed, the story said. Thankfully for all those involved, he was given clothes to wear when his mug shot was taken.

According to TMZ, Travis also threatened to “shoot and kill the troopers working the case.”

And this isn’t his only recent arrest. According to nydailynews.com, Travis was arrested in Texas in February on suspicion of public intoxication after police found him sitting inside his car in front of a church with an open bottle of wine and smelling like alcohol.

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/?p=4123
Old 08-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
The only facepalm is that he was driving. Otherwise, naked and drunk is EXACTLY how I would behave if I were that rich.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
I do beleive there is a DRINKING PROBLEM here.....Hope he can see it!
It WILL KILL YOU or put you in JAIL--I do not care how much money you have.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Uh, this is America....we don't jail our celebrities. We just send them to rehab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64UzydR9KHQ
Old 08-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #5
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
The courts care about money!!! If you got money your good to go!
Old 08-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
money

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
The courts care about money!!! If you got money your good to go!
Money will not keep your liver from failing-or having a BAD wreck OR KILLING some besides yourself.
He must have been pretty "toasted" and should not have been driving--If you kill yourself-so be it--BUT not an INNOCENT by stander!
Drink and drug if you choose--just do not hurt someone else.
as much as you think you are not affecting others--just take a second look.
From someone that has been there!
Old 08-08-2012, 07:09 PM   #7
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
what a fuckin asshole. i have no tolerance for DWI, and think driving exhausted is just as negligent. then to make a threat like that? fuck you. i hope they dont plea it, but some departments would rather not fight that shit...
Old 08-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
dang randy. always had more respect for you than to expect something like this.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
....just another sad country song?... art imitates life...
Old 08-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #10
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Money will not keep your liver from failing-or having a BAD wreck OR KILLING some besides yourself.
He must have been pretty "toasted" and should not have been driving--If you kill yourself-so be it--BUT not an INNOCENT by stander!
Drink and drug if you choose--just do not hurt someone else.
as much as you think you are not affecting others--just take a second look.
From someone that has been there!
Yea I meant the court and law part, I've seen so many people walk free (myself included) from having the money available at the time. At once our county here had a 4% conviction rate on DWI, gotta love the system in play here....

But yea you see when celebs goto jail and then they say "oh we don't treat them any different" BS then why did you put them in their own snazzy cell by themselfs and when I goto jail for driving on license revoked I get crammed in with the rest of the hardcore criminals?! Randy will rehab it up stay smooth for alittle bit then the fork in the road comes along...and he shall decide.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #11
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
dang randy. always had more respect for you than to expect something like this.
x2 pretty stupid.... But what the hell was he doing driving a 1998 Pontiac, he must really not be doing well. I would think he could afford to have a chauffeur on call if he wanted.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #12
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post

According to nydailynews.com, country star Randy Travis was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

The source reports that the 53-year-old country star had wrecked his vehicle in Texas, just before midnight last night, and no other vehicles were involved in the accident.

He was driving a 1998 Pontiac Trans AM. It drove off of the road and hit barricades that were located in a construction zone, nydailynews.com said.

When officers arrived at the scene, Travis wasn’t clothed, the story said. Thankfully for all those involved, he was given clothes to wear when his mug shot was taken.

According to TMZ, Travis also threatened to “shoot and kill the troopers working the case.”

And this isn’t his only recent arrest. According to nydailynews.com, Travis was arrested in Texas in February on suspicion of public intoxication after police found him sitting inside his car in front of a church with an open bottle of wine and smelling like alcohol.

thasts just funny right there
sound like he had a great night...
if this was 30 years ago..they would have gave him a ride home
Old 08-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
x2 pretty stupid.... But what the hell was he doing driving a 1998 Pontiac, he must really not be doing well. I would think he could afford to have a chauffeur on call if he wanted.
This is what I was thinking.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #14
that was'nt a vitamin!!

pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe it was a decked out Firebird....or a Grand Am LOL
Old 08-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #15
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
Maybe it was a decked out Firebird....or a Grand Am LOL
it was a trans am i believe... they stopped making them in 2002... i have a '99...
Old 08-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
jamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nice
Name: james
jamesinkeys's Tacoma Gallery
He messed up....forgot to fire up the riding lawnmower to the liqueur store.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
eeh. i get it. think about it. you're shit faced and want to go get some food, more booze, smokes, whatever. well you tell yourself you're randy fucking travis and will do what you want. you walk outside and see your $200K Mercedes that you usually drive, and that everyone in the community, including the fuzz, probably knows is yours. then you see your old pontiac that *add whatever story here you want* and so on. you'll be nice and discrete in your adventure, nobody will recognize you in that! and if you do wreck, well hell it's just a 15 year old pontiac, who cares!

... or that's how i see it in my head.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #18
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
eeh. i get it. think about it. you're shit faced and want to go get some food, more booze, smokes, whatever. well you tell yourself you're randy fucking travis and will do what you want. you walk outside and see your $200K Mercedes that you usually drive, and that everyone in the community, including the fuzz, probably knows is yours. then you see your old pontiac that *add whatever story here you want* and so on. you'll be nice and discrete in your adventure, nobody will recognize you in that! and if you do wreck, well hell it's just a 15 year old pontiac, who cares!

... or that's how i see it in my head.
ahhh incognito ha. That plan didnt work out for him too well!! haha
Old 08-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #19
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
insanity, jail or death.
yep it doesn't discriminate whatsoever.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #20

An update to the story.

UPDATE:

Country Music Star Randy Travis was arrested and charged with DUI after being found naked on the road side.

According to ABC News, Travis walked into a convenient store, without any clothes on, before the accident. When he went to purchase cigarettes, the clerk asked, “How are you planning on paying for these?”

Travis was booked and held overnight after the accident, then released on Wednesday after posting a $21,500 bond, the story said.