LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Have an Obscene Amount of Money (24 grand) and Really, REALLY Hate Zombies?

Old 08-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Have an Obscene Amount of Money (24 grand) and Really, REALLY Hate Zombies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl40U...layer_embedded

Z.E.R.O. (Zombie Extermination, Research and Operations) Kit by OpticsPlanet includes:
Weapon Accessories Knives Cases and Backpacks Reloading and Gunsmithing Equipment Tools Protective Gear Laboratory Equipment

http://www.opticsplanet.com/zero-zombie-kit.html
Old 01-30-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
seems like a good deal. In for 2
Old 01-30-2014, 08:55 PM   #3
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting, got 5, 1 for my dad, 3 brothers, and an early BD present for myself.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:56 PM   #4
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Thanks for posting, got 5, 1 for my dad, 3 brothers, and an early BD present for myself.
Nice.