Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A quick/funny read for our friends to the south

Old 08-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
Go Jets GO!!!!!!
DigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Firefighter, WFD, E13, L13, W131/2
DigB's Tacoma Gallery
A quick/funny read for our friends to the south

Just read this....pretty funny, the guy was asked a simple question and he wanted to reach for his sidearm??

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2012/08/0...led-on-twitter
Old 08-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Lol

'mericuh
Gentlemen, I have no need to talk with you. Goodbye.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
Go Jets GO!!!!!!
DigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud of

DigB's Tacoma Gallery
I think I am going to start packing for when a threatening child asks me for help...
Old 08-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
Go Jets GO!!!!!!

DigB's Tacoma Gallery
I swear to God, if you ask me about the weather, I'll pull MY AR-15 and go all 'Merican revolution on your ass!!
Old 08-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigB View Post
I swear to God, if you ask me about the weather, I'll pull MY AR-15 and go all 'Merican revolution on your ass!!
is it really cold their today? what about raining? or is it hot?
Old 08-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #8
Go Jets GO!!!!!!

DigB's Tacoma Gallery
THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!...............oh wait.....I live in Canada...........
Old 08-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #9
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!...............oh wait.....I live in Canada...........
thats right! you all have stupid gun laws. can you even get an AR-15?
Old 08-10-2012, 06:16 PM   #10
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
*y'all
Old 08-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #11

Quote:
*y'all
sorry. i forgot how people in the south east talk.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
can you even get an AR-15?
Yes
Old 08-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #13
Go Jets GO!!!!!!

DigB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yes, just a lot more paperwork...
Old 08-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
Yes, just a lot more paperwork...
oh. itís not much here. cali maybe harder than my state.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #15
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Situation handled wrong on both sides of the coin.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Situation handled wrong on both sides of the coin.
how so
Old 08-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
This story was on the National news tonight

Ahahahaha , what a knob