Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Just to blow off steam!

Old 08-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
pdctaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Phillip
pdctaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Just to blow off steam!

Well today at 2ish, my wife calls me and starts by saying I need to unload the Tacoma, cause she won't be driving her car for awhile. I start getting alittle hot, and ask why what did you do? She says she was going to see her cousin, which has a crappy dirt road, which has been worse since its been raining alot and hard, so the driveway was alot worse. She said she tried to miss a bad spot and guessing the car hit another one. She parked car and looked under it and see antifreeze. Well I get off work and get to her car to find that she had a 4 inch square piece of asphalt between radiator and frame of car. She bent the bottom radiator bracket and broke the radiator inlet hose off the radiator and has it warped as well as the ac condensor. I have told her that she doesn't need to be taking her car up that road cause of how low her car is but she didn't listen. I can't stand this car, which is a 2005 Chevy Cobalt. Every time I think that her car is ok, she does something else with it. She has bent to sets of 17 inch wheels on this car and bottomed the car out so many time. I just need to vent, thanks Tacoma World for being there.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
women....

get her in a truck and tell her not to leave pavement.

edit: actually, just ground her to the kitchen. problems solved
Old 08-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
She needs a truck
Old 08-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
After what she did to her car she wants to drive your brand new Taco?
Old 08-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
how about a beater wrapped in bubble wrap?
Old 08-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like time for a new 4runner TE . Tell her only the T edition can make it up that dirt road to see her cousin . Win win .
Old 08-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #8

When I get the Tacoma paid for, she is wanting something with a third row seat. I'm really leaning toward getting her a 4runner or Highlander. So maybe that will solve this. The cobalt has been nothing but problems and that car, imo, is cheap cheap cheap and cheap made.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #9
anderz is on a distinguished road

Name: anders
anderz's Tacoma Gallery
Man that sucks save the Tacoma cuz not matter what she says something bad will always happen
Old 08-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
After what she did to her car she wants to drive your brand new Taco?
To bad for her, there is a refrigerator in the bed and no one to help unload it.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #11
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdctaco12 View Post
When I get the Tacoma paid for, she is wanting something with a third row seat. I'm really leaning toward getting her a 4runner or Highlander. So maybe that will solve this. The cobalt has been nothing but problems and that car, imo, is cheap cheap cheap and cheap made.
Now now . You can't buy Chevys 2nd to the lowest grade CAR and call IT cheap .
Old 08-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #12

She got the piece of crap while we weren't together. She had the nerve to ask me what I thought about her getting it and I told her hell no that wouldn't be a good car for her. Well we see how that went. The car came with her but I guess there is one thing good about it. Its paid for.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #13
Yettee is on a distinguished road
Yettee's Tacoma Gallery
This really sounds like a good excuse to get another DCSB (third row seats in any car are terrible because the sit over the wheel well and just really uncomfortable) but i think she would need just a base model, you know something that wont bottom out. if she really wants something with a third row of seatting then definently the 4Runner.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #14

anderz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My dad has two Highlander they bin the best suv me and my brother have bet the living crap out of them both with a 100k + never had any problems
Old 08-11-2012, 03:38 AM   #15
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
4Runner. Problem solved. Burn the Cobalt!
Old 08-11-2012, 03:47 AM   #16
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
at least its a straight forward fix. she's a woman, shes not going to listen to you. sooner you learn that, easier your life will get! "yes hun" and fix the car. pick and choose battles.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:33 AM   #17

anderz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
at least its a straight forward fix. she's a woman, shes not going to listen to you. sooner you learn that, easier your life will get! "yes hun" and fix the car. pick and choose battles.
Lol
Old 08-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #18
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To bad for her, there is a refrigerator in the bed and no one to help unload it.
Good keep it there.
Refrigerator hurts MPGs less than wife could hurt Taco.