Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

CHP run in

Old 08-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
CHP run in

Was on my way home from the beach friday with my friend lenie and got pulled over, as the officer asked for my licence and registration he's checking out my truck and my friend. then asks me to step out he said the reason he pulled me over was because of my tinted tails, when i told him they come off his answer was " yeah and your going to take them off right now" then got on me for the black headlights and eyelids

As he proceeds to rim me about how illegal it was and why do you people think you can do what you want to your cars and trucks with no regard for the law and that he could write me up for at least 5 misdemeanors, he noted my intake is illegal, my drop the headlights and the tails.. this went on for a good 20 to 30 minutes.

Then hands me back all my stuff and says if he ever sees my truck again and the covers are on he's having it towed, and as hes walking away he truns around and says oh by the way the asteadics on your truck look like ass..
i was like really...anybody ever have this problem ?... and no ticket at least... end of rant
Old 08-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Sounds like a douche.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
In Norcal yes, SoCal unless you have an ass for a cop ive never been harassed. Ive been pulled over a few times and they could write me for 10+ if not more things. Its just a different mindset down here i guess.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
In a lot of NorCal police agencies the officers aren't aloud to illegally mod their vehicles at all- no tint, need mudflaps if lifted, need front license plate etc. which makes sense, since they're handing out tickets to civilians every day because of it- but it can make them very sour towards any modified vehicle.

Also he noticed your intake was illegal? You opened the hood for him? Maybe he secretly has a Tacoma and was gathering ideas.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
In a lot of NorCal police agencies the officers aren't aloud to illegally mod their vehicles at all- no tint, need mudflaps if lifted, need front license plate etc. which makes sense, since they're handing out tickets to civilians every day because of it- but it can make them very sour towards any modified vehicle.

Also he noticed your intake was illegal? You opened the hood for him? Maybe he secretly has a Tacoma and was gathering ideas.

Its a URD so he saw that first thing,it was in your neck of the woods between two rock and petaluma
Old 08-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Was anything he wrote you for, actually legal?
Old 08-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #7
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That was gonna be my second question. What was his name?
Old 08-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
You are lucky that you got off (San Jose is waaaay worse) but I don't understand why you opened up the hood of your truck.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
Superior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Was anything he wrote you for, actually legal?
Says he wasn't written for anything. Thread is about officer's attitude (which we have a bad problem with around here), not the illegal modifications.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #10
HIM
eh2win is on a distinguished road

eh2win's Tacoma Gallery
some cops are dicks i been pulled over couple times and shits like a joke they start saying this and that blah blah blah..... i just let them talk show up to court handle shit and get on with my day there isn't much you can do
Old 08-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Id say if he doesnt have reasonable cause or a warrant he has no need to look under the hood. never offer information. i may be wrong but you can not consent to a search
Old 08-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #12
Superior Member

It's a URD intake, if I'm not mistaken it's routed through the grill to be a true CAI, so cop could see it on the outside of the vehicle.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #13
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
He's just pissed off because in the past he got caught doing something stupid and knows he'll be a beat cop for the rest of his career.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #14
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
If it's a URD i think the intake can be seen right behind the grill
Old 08-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #15

ah say its a factory TRD CAI?
Old 08-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #16
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
You upset and you didn't even get a ticket? . Makes me laugh when people get pissed that cops call them out for illegal things.

When I was younger, I racked up speeding tickets like crazy, but I was never mad at the cop, it was me who was speeding.

I drive like an old man now, can't afford wasting money on tickets.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #17
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post

As he proceeds to rim me about how illegal it was and why do you people think you can do what you want to your cars and trucks with no regard for the law and that he could write me up for at least 5 misdemeanors, he noted my intake is illegal, my drop the headlights and the tails.. this went on for a good 20 to 30 minutes.
Wait. MISDEMEANORS? Not fix it ticket citations? Isn't misdemeanor something that is not as serious as a felony but can get a fine or jail time?

Dahell were you doing??
Old 08-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #18
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the chippies I've ever met were ok dudes, whatever, dude must have had a wild hair up his ass
Old 08-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #19
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
He probably drives a Chevy Colorado xtreme...
Old 08-13-2012, 08:00 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
If it's a URD i think the intake can be seen right behind the grill
I guess I can't see it Maybe I have to have my face all up in there or something.