Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

pASSed the fk out!

Old 08-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
pASSed the fk out!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fcb_1344926072

that last one into the weights had to HURT!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Most of them are at weddings.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
lol, thought the same thing! Weird
Old 08-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Same here! Maybe out of nervousness?
Old 08-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #5
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
BAHAHAHA!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #6
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
that last guy ate some serious dumbells.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
hahahahahaaaa
Old 08-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
Notice most of the wedding ones were guys also... I guess I'd be nervous also if I was getting my balls removed
Old 08-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #10
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Notice most of the wedding ones were guys also... I guess I'd be nervous also if I was getting my balls removed
I think its cause they lock their legs and cut off circulation. cause we were told not to lock our legs for a long period of time at my brothers wedding.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #11
Tilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lyle
Tilt's Tacoma Gallery
It's largely because most people do not know how to stand at attention, or still, for longer periods. They tend to lock their knees, and that's simply a setup for passing out. A good 80% of the people in that video are doing that very thing.

I'm part time military (and others in service will mostly know this) but there are ways of standing at attention, or standing still, for longer periods - and being perfectly fine.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #12
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
haha! :45 mark, that little kid passed out again trying to recover from the first pass out on the kid tv show.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
I think its cause they lock their legs and cut off circulation. cause we were told not to lock our legs for a long period of time at my brothers wedding.
I know that technically that's what causes it... I just like my theory better
Old 08-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha
some of them had me crackin up!
Old 08-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #15
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
same exact thing i was thinking.