Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What happened to actual discussion ?

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #21
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Watch the broad brush, champ.

Actually, you're not entirely wrong. The me me me culture of self-righteousness and the decline of public education are big factors, and prevent many folks from being able to see beyond their own noses and own beliefs, which often are just coming from their parents. Parroting the manufactured soundbites and oversimplified platitudes of the spin doctors is also easier than pondering and communicating one's thoughts, if one is fortunate enough to be able to think any.

And the information age with constant distraction has spawned ridiculously low attention spans and the mental ability to delve into a topic deeply for an extended period. Why do 3D movies outpace philosophical movies at the box office? Gee whiz, look at the flashing loud thing.

Hyperlinks, texting, me me me.

you sir are a scholar and a gentleman

Old 08-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #22
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Case in point
And how long till you are calling some one r-tard or dip shit?? Seems to be the M.O..

Old 08-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #23
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
And how long till you are calling some one r-tard or dip shit?? Seems to be the M.O..
Jesus, Jim, take a pill.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #25
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
To answer your thread topic.
I think Tacoma World has become Facebook for sine people. They just don't have anything relevant to say so they stir the pot or post things off the wall.
Most people post with no intent of anything what so ever other than to up their count.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #26
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Pass that over here.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #27
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Jesus, Jim, take a pill.
Never mix pills with .. Cant trust that man made stuff

Old 08-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #28
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Actually, you're not entirely wrong. The me me me culture of self-righteousness and the decline of public education are big factors, and prevent many folks from being able to see beyond their own noses and own beliefs, which often are just coming from their parents. Parroting the manufactured soundbites and oversimplified platitudes of the spin doctors is also easier than pondering and communicating one's thoughts, if one is fortunate enough to be able to think any.

And the information age with constant distraction has spawned ridiculously low attention spans and the mental ability to delve into a topic deeply for an extended period. Why do 3D movies outpace philosophical movies at the box office? Gee whiz, look at the flashing loud thing.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #29
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Stop by for the upcoming

Old 08-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #30
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Trolleth me not today James

Old 08-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #31

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
I think Tacoma World has become Facebook for sine people. They just don't have anything relevant to say so they stir the pot or post things off the wall.
Most people post with no intent of anything what so ever other than to up their count.
:trigo:

Old 08-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #34
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dude, like I had no friggin idea that you could string that many coherent thoughts together all at once

Old 08-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #35
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
That's what "Keep a word drop a word" and "Word recognition" are for.

Oh and nobody has mentioned Plasti Derp yet?

Old 08-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #36

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Dude, like I had no friggin idea that you could string that many coherent thoughts together all at once
I generally don't have the time or will to do it here, especially because of this.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #37
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
is it possible for a canadian and an american to discuss?

Old 08-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #38
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes09 View Post
is it possible for a canadian and an american to discuss?
Canadians talk?

Old 08-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #39
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
OZ, to answer your question, perhaps it would be best to put it in this perspective; It's Pearls of Wisdom before Mental Swine, the aggregate level of intelligence (mean of course, discounting high and absurdly low), is such, that when someone actually does say something of high value, it is often something of note rather than the norm. Perhaps it's due to the internet itself, it's very design negates the need to be washed, dressed, presentable and actually having to make sense live in front of another human being. Hence, this anonymous nature requires no minimum level of intelligence to participate. Also of note would be the ease of which people will freely express their biases which they would be hesitant to do in person.

Closed Thread